Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his wife is an American citizen
Michael Ejercito
2017-04-25 14:17:36 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen/

Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his
wife is an American citizen
By Eugene Volokh April 24

German right-wing extremist Ernst Zundel sits in a court in Mannheim,
Germany, on Nov. 8, 2005, at the beginning of a trial to face charges
including incitement libel and disparaging the dead. (Michael
Probst/Associated Press)
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel apparently wanted to move to the United States
from Germany. (I say apparently because the decision on which I’m reporting,
just posted on Westlaw but decided March 31 by the U.S. Department of
Homeland Security Administrative Appeals Office, referred only to one
E.C.Z., but both the initials and the facts described in the decision fit
Zundel and likely no one else.) He would normally get an immigrant visa,
because his wife of 16 years — who is about 80 years old — is a U.S.
citizen. But he was classified as inadmissible because he has been convicted
of foreign crimes for which the sentence was five years or more:

[I]n 2007 the Applicant was convicted in Germany of 14 counts of incitement
to hatred and one count of violating the memory of the dead. The Applicant
was sentenced to an aggregate of five years in prison.

And though a waiver of inadmissibility was possible — because of extreme
hardship to Zundel’s elderly wife — the office concluded that there was good
reason to deny the waiver:

The negative factors in the Applicant’s case include his long history of
inciting racial, ethnic, and religious hatred. The record shows that the
Applicant is a historical revisionist and denier of the Holocaust,
distributing writings, books, tapes, videos, and broadcasts to promote his
views. The record indicates further that these publications agitated for
aggressive behavior against Jews. Furthermore, the Applicant has been a
leader in these activities for decades and has shown no regret or remorse
for his actions. Thus, we find that the negative factors in the Applicant’s
case outweigh the positive such that a favorable exercise of discretion is
not warranted.

Now, I think there’s nothing unconstitutional under current First Amendment
law about the decision to exclude Zundel. Various Supreme Court cases, of
which the most relevant is Kleindienst v. Mandel (1972), generally take the
view that the First Amendment and similar constitutional provisions don’t
apply to decisions on whether to let in an alien. American immigration law
has long barred immigration by aliens who have been members of Communist
parties; more recently, it has likewise barred immigration by anyone who
“endorses or espouses terrorist activity or persuades others to endorse or
espouse terrorist activity or support a terrorist organization.” The view
seems to be: We have to live with schmucks who are already Americans, but
that doesn’t mean we need to let in more. (Of course, the litigation over
President Trump’s Executive Order might change this analysis: If the Supreme
Court eventually concludes that the order discriminated based on the
religious beliefs of most would-be visitors from certain countries, and that
such discrimination violates the First Amendment, then — depending on the
breadth of the Court’s rationale — that logic might equally apply to
discrimination based on the political beliefs of would-be visitors and
would-be immigrants, and might thus lead to an overruling of Kleindienst.)

But oddly, the decision suggests that Zundel might have had a legal right
under existing law to immigrate after all (even if that right could
constitutionally be taken away by a change in the law) — and that DHS’s
Administrative Appeals Office might not fully understand American First
Amendment law. The office stated,

A foreign conviction can be the basis for a finding of inadmissibility only
where the conviction is “for conduct which is deemed criminal by United
States standards.” Matter of Ramirez-Rivero, 18 I&N Dec. 135, 137 (BIA
1981).

(To give an example of the Ramirez-Rivero principle in action, one 2015
decision held that a 1997 Cuban conviction for “speculation and hoarding”
couldn’t disqualify an alien from admissibility to the United States.) But
as best I can tell from press accounts, Zundel’s speech that formed the
basis of his German conviction would not have been “deemed criminal by
United States standards.” Denying the Holocaust and expressing anti-Semitic
sentiments is just not a crime under American law. Indeed, it can’t be made
a crime, given the First Amendment.

But here’s what the office said as it went on:

In Brandenburg v. Ohio, the Supreme Court held that constitutional
guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a State to forbid or
proscribe advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such
advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is
likely to incite or produce such action. 89 S.Ct. 1827, 1829 (1969).

But, as the office notes, the Brandenburg exception is limited to advocacy
intended and likely to produce crime in the next few minutes, hours or at
most days (see Hess v. Indiana [1973]), the classic example being a speech
to an enraged crowd outside a building, urging it to storm the building. To
my knowledge, Zundel’s convictions don’t stem from such behavior.

So the exclusion of Zundel was itself not a First Amendment violation. But,
based on Ramirez-Rivero — and certainly the office’s description of
Ramirez-Rivero — it appears to have been a violation of American immigration
law. And in the process of misapplying Ramirez-Rivero, the office seems to
have erroneously concluded that Holocaust denial and the expression of
anti-Semitic sentiments would be “deemed criminal by United States
standards.” That strikes me as mistaken, though I’d be glad to hear any
corrections or clarifications from readers who are more knowledgeable about
immigration law than I am.
2017-04-25 15:59:25 UTC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:17:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his
wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-25 16:32:08 UTC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:59:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his
wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
Decent people think and act differently and they DID bar Zundel from moving
to the US!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Michael Ejercito
2017-04-25 16:51:32 UTC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:17:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst->>zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his
wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
Mangina, I am an American.

We should keep foreign Nazi nithings from entering our country.

Michael
2017-04-25 21:16:29 UTC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:51:32 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:17:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst->>zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his
wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
Mangina, I am an American.
Dreckgook, you are a Flippino Chinaman
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should keep foreign Nazi nithings from entering our country.
Michael
Why would ANYONE want to enter a shithole such as the Flippines?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-25 21:43:54 UTC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 14:16:29 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I am an American.
Dreckgook, you are a Flippino Chinaman
HE is an American. YOU are an asshole! Period!
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should keep foreign Nazi nithings from entering our country.
Michael
Why would ANYONE want to enter a shithole such as the Flippines?
What are you hallucinating now about again, you hysterical housebound
psychotic idiot?
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-26 13:53:30 UTC
On 4/25/2017 2:16 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should keep foreign Nazi nithings from entering our country.
Michael
Why would ANYONE want to enter a shithole such as the Flippines?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Good, POINT preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-26 14:04:48 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:53:30 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Good, POINT
You mean the point of your own dick (if any) in your own gob, cocksucking
wanker? <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2017-04-26 15:25:57 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:53:30 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should keep foreign Nazi nithings from entering our country.
Michael
Why would ANYONE want to enter a shithole such as the Flippines?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Good, POINT preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
You BET, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
NEMO
2017-04-26 15:42:20 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse forger named Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Possibly the most well-known Holocaust denier, Ernst Zundel
also claimed, for many years, that the Nazi leadership fled the
collapsing Reich using "secret German UFOs" and is hiding in a
"UFO base" inside a huge hole at the South Pole.

Zundel also solicited donations from his followers, allegedly
to fund a South-Pole expedition with the goal of locating that
elusive "UFO base".

Here are some relevant fliers, all published by Zundel:

http://tinyurl.com/gob5x32: Zundel requests $9,999 for the right
to participate in the South Pole expedition.

complete with examples of "German UFO" types, and a list of questions
(in German of course) to ask the UFO crew.

It is to laugh, innit?
Michael Ejercito
2017-04-26 16:45:49 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should keep foreign Nazi nithings from entering our country.
Michael
Why would ANYONE want to enter a shithole such as the Flippines?
Nithing, my country is the United States of America.
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Good, POINT preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
You BET, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
There is no such places as the Flippines.

Michael
2017-04-26 17:10:51 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should keep foreign Nazi nithings from entering our country.
Michael
Why would ANYONE want to enter a shithole such as the Flippines?
Nithing, my country is the United States of America.
Dreckgook, your country is the Asiatic shithole known as the
Flippines.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Good, POINT preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
You BET, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
There is no such places as the Flippines.
Michael
Yes there is such places...you were EXCRETED in the Flippines.
If Duterte Harry had been running the shithole you'd be LONG dead.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-26 17:25:17 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:10:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no such places as the Flippines.
Michael
Yes there is such places...you were EXCRETED in the Flippines.
If Duterte Harry had been running the shithole you'd be LONG dead.
You need psychiatric treatment, poor housebound sexual cripple!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Shadow
2017-04-25 17:56:43 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/hol
ocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wif
e-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though
his wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
And you, razodick, are banned from going outside of the UK borders. Go
check with the Home Office to see whether you can get a passport - although
they would probably be very happy to get rid of scum like you.

David
2017-04-25 21:16:28 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/hol
ocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wif
e-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though
his wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
And I, am banned from going outside of the German borders. Go
check with the Passamt to see whether I can get a passport - although
they would probably be very happy to get rid of scum like me.
David
One way ticket to 'Israeel', jewlover! Sayonara asshole!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-25 21:44:42 UTC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 14:16:28 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Shadow
And you, razodick, are banned from going outside of the UK borders. Go
check with the Home Office to see whether you can get a passport - although
they would probably be very happy to get rid of scum like you.
David
One way ticket to 'Israeel', jewlover! Sayonara asshole!
<BG> Poor sick idiot!
2017-04-26 13:53:23 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/hol
ocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wif
e-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though
his wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
And I, am banned from going outside of the German borders. Go
check with the Passamt to see whether I can get a passport - although
they would probably be very happy to get rid of scum like me.
David
One way ticket to 'Israeel', jewlover! Sayonara asshole!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
He'll have fun there...it's a pedo paradise according to Izzy newspaper
Haaretz!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-26 14:07:59 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:53:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
He'll have fun there...
EVERYONE has fun HERE ...with YOU, you abysmally stupid masochistic serbian
bitch! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
brianlambsnose about failure G. Razovic, aka "The Rectum":
"Awh, po' ol' lil' Goooooooooooooooran Radavich, can't fight, can't fuck,
MID: <4772ddd3-14a4-40e1-9c10-***@googlegroups.com>
2017-04-26 15:25:57 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:53:23 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/hol
ocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wif
e-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though
his wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
And I, am banned from going outside of the German borders. Go
check with the Passamt to see whether I can get a passport - although
they would probably be very happy to get rid of scum like me.
David
One way ticket to 'Israeel', jewlover! Sayonara asshole!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
He'll have fun there...it's a pedo paradise according to Izzy newspaper
Haaretz!
BZS
Well, yesh it IS!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
NEMO
2017-04-26 15:35:23 UTC
EVEN David Irving shits on the nazoid sub-lice!

http://www.phdn.org/archives/www.david-irving.de/klatsch.html

Sub-louse nazoid and Holocaust-denier Germar Rudolf is MAD
at David Irving, after the latter admitted large-scale
homicidal gassing by the Nazis:

"I thought that this might end so. I don't know which devil rides
you, but how can you make such a statement"

"You disappoint me. I didn't expect you to do any better, though, as
you are no Revisionist and obviously have hardly any idea about the
odds and evens of the Holocaust story, but was that necessary? It
doesn't look too good for you if you continue making such stupid
admissions. I hope I am wrong."

LOMPO!
NEMO
2017-04-26 10:54:11 UTC
SO WHAT, kikey? It's a free country innit?
LOL!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-26 13:53:34 UTC
On 4/25/2017 8:59 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his
wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Make room for OTHER shubhumans shuch as Izzies!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-26 14:09:31 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:53:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Make room
Make room for another cock, other than only your own, in your big greedy
gob, serb bitch Razovic! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
Michael about anal Razovic:
"He should stop fantasizing about rectum sucking and start the vagina
MID: <l787n3$k91$***@dont-email.me>
2017-04-26 15:25:56 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:53:34 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen/
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his
wife is an American citizen
YOU should be banned from infesting the US, dreckgook!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Make room for OTHER shubhumans shuch as Izzies!
BZS
I don't honeshtly know which is WOISE!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")