Bill Pierce on White Supremacy Membership
r***@gmail.com
2018-09-22 18:43:14 UTC
My name is kris and iv been trying to.find a white supremacy group in my city. I Iive in winnipeg MB canada, can u help.or guide me in the right direction plzzz and thank you!!
Heinrich
2018-09-25 18:07:53 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
My name is kris and iv been trying to.find a white supremacy group in my city. I Iive in winnipeg MB canada, can u help.or guide me in the right direction plzzz and thank you!!
i heard of these groups. can't help you find one though. be careful, some of those groups are anti-french. i love the french!
or maybe you're just a cop? trying to entrap?
The Peeler
2018-09-25 18:49:18 UTC
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 11:07:53 -0700 (PDT), "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum"
forging as "Heinrich", spreading his nazi shit again, blathered:

<FLUSH the drug-addled nazi cocksucker's usual sick bullshit>

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting gay nazi and "German"
wannabe from Canada!
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the
MID: <ebc65f30-e1d5-4e80-9bb6-***@googlegroups.com>
Heinrich
2018-10-03 23:27:34 UTC
What? Still no takers?
The Peeler
2018-10-03 23:35:11 UTC
On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 16:27:34 -0700 (PDT), FAKE "Heinrich", better known as
"Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH>

Keep your stench out of normally evolved humans' ngs, you disgusting nazi
cocksucker!
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove