David Irving admits: "I am not an expert on the Holocaust"
HQ
2018-03-02 22:29:15 UTC
"I have never held myself out to be a Holocaust expert, nor
have I written books about what is now called the Holocaust."

"I have never claimed to be a Holocaust historian."

"As I have said, I have written no book about the Holocaust.
I have written no article about it. If I have spoken about it,
it is usually because somebody has asked me a question, I have
been questioned about it. On such occasions I have emphasised
my lack of expertise."

"Now, you heard me say in my opening statement, Mr Rampton,
that I am not an expert on the Holocaust. What I would now say
would be a figure without any value whatsoever."

[etc. etc. etc.]

Sources:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/transcripts/day001.htm
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/transcripts/day002.htm
The Peeler
2018-03-03 04:06:37 UTC
Post by HQ
"I have never held myself out to be a Holocaust expert, nor
have I written books about what is now called the Holocaust."
"I have never claimed to be a Holocaust historian."
"As I have said, I have written no book about the Holocaust.
I have written no article about it. If I have spoken about it,
it is usually because somebody has asked me a question, I have
been questioned about it. On such occasions I have emphasised
my lack of expertise."
"Now, you heard me say in my opening statement, Mr Rampton,
that I am not an expert on the Holocaust. What I would now say
would be a figure without any value whatsoever."
[etc. etc. etc.]
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/transcripts/day001.htm
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/transcripts/day002.htm
Stop whining! You jews don't have a monopoly on suffering. Get over
it; lots of people died in the war
The Peeler
2018-03-03 09:55:12 UTC
On Fri, 02 Mar 2018 23:06:37 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
Stop whining! You jews don't have a monopoly on suffering. Get over
it; lots of people died in the war
LOL STILL suffering from your unnatural marriage, you unhappily married gay
nazi sow? You know this one:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch."

Gay Loose Sphincter whining about his unnatural marriage! LOL
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
MISERABLE? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2018-03-03 10:58:05 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT The Peeler, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>