BORIS JOHNSON: It saved lives, but now I'm not sure lockdown works
Add Reply
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-04 14:51:40 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:38:05 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1fvy6h1/boris_johnson_it_saved_lives_but_now_im_not_sure/
BORIS JOHNSON: It saved lives, but now I'm not sure lockdown works
My last meeting with the Queen and her inspirational words of wisdom...
READ HERE
ZERO relevance to a Flip like you, gook. You're not even ELIGIBLE to
enter the UK! Go spam elsewhere!

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-04 15:16:54 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:58:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells5 minutes ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:38:05 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1fvy6h1
/boris_johnson_it_saved_lives_but_now_im_not_sure/
BORIS JOHNSON: It saved lives, but now I'm not sure lockdown works
My last meeting with the Queen and her inspirational words of wisdom...
READ HERE
ZERO relevance to a Flip like you, gook. You're not even ELIGIBLE to
enter the UK! Go spam elsewhere!
Mangina, instead of addressing the merits of the article, you call
me a flip.
Gook, instead of addressing the relevance of my comment, you
screech/wail/howl about being called a Flip.
You can not even explain what a Flip is supposed to be!
You KNOW what a Flip is, gook. YOU are a Flip!

- -

2024-10-04 17:53:48 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 08:34:38 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells16 minutes ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:58:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
You can not even explain what a Flip is supposed to be!
You KNOW what a Flip is, gook. YOU are a Flip!
So a Flip is someone better than you?
WE aks the questions, gook!
Did one of their girls turn down your sexual advances?
WE aks the questions, gook!
Or was that one of their BOYS?
WE aks ALL the questions, gook!

- -

2024-10-05 17:43:01 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 08:38:38 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 22 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Fri, 4 Oct 2024 08:34:38 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
So a Flip is someone better than you?
WE aks the questions, gook!
Did one of their girls turn down your sexual advances?
WE aks the questions, gook!
Or was that one of their BOYS?
WE aks ALL the questions, gook!
YOU are clearly afraid to answer OUR questions!
YOU are clearly too stupid to understand that WE aks all the
questions!

- -

2024-10-05 17:43:07 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 08:37:31 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
LIE.

You can't POSSIBLY still be hungry, you morbidly obese piece of
Oriental shite!

- -

2024-10-06 18:56:28 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 17:13:15 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Laus DEO !
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
You two gooks BOTH got COVID...and MONKEYPOX!

- -

2024-10-07 14:07:29 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2024 17:45:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 6 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 5 Oct 2024 17:13:15 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
You two gooks BOTH got COVID...and MONKEYPOX!
Nithing, you usre love to pretend that Dr. Chung and I have COVID
and monkeypox.
Needledick, you usre love to pretend that you and Quack Chung are free
from COVID and MONKEYPOX.
You also keep calling us gooks.
You also ARE gooks.

- -