YUK to yidoid SHPAM! ONLY, PAEDO PRIESHTSH! Documentary about pedophile priests shakes up Poland
HQ
2020-06-25 15:48:47 UTC
https://apnews.com/14f374e7c6a340e6bbf543223f968006

SHOOOSH!

TSSSSHK!
† Clement VII
2020-06-25 16:26:34 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 15:48:47 +0000 (UTC), HAVING RECOVERED from jew
shabbosh shodomy HQ aka GOOGLEFUCKED jew paedophile SHCUMBAG/PARASHITE
Barry Z. Shein <***@shell02.TheWorld.com> hat geshrivn:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

SHEENIE SHPAM...SHEENIE SHEIN! GEDDIT?

Butt regardlessh, never mind all that jew shite jew VOIMIN
Shein....better you shoukd SHEND a dollar a day (jusht 4 shekelsh) to
jew shubcommunity vatch sho that they can CONTINUE their good VOIK
exposhing jew PAEDOPHILESH in varioush jew ARCHDIOCESHESH....including
YOUR jew ARCHDIOCESHE of B'righton and B'rookline (Mass)!

You have been EXPOSHED jew paedophile VOIMIN Barry Z. Shein!

There is NO ESHCAPE for you, jew SHCUM!!

EXCEPT if you do an aliyah to 'Israeel' and become an OLLY!

BOS---------------------------------------------------------------TLV

NONSHTOP and G-DSHPEED, a"h!

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming© continue!

BREAKING NEWS! HARVEY VEENSHTEEN is a g-ddam *jew*!!!

BLACK LIES MATTER; jew LIES DON'T!

† Clement VII (the REAL one...note the †)
Peeler
2020-06-25 16:45:18 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 09:26:34 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † Clement VII
<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, "Clement VII", you clinically insane,
endlessly nym-shifting dreckserb? Why did it take you THAT long to become
house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit in all its forms,
pedophilic gay bastard?
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-06-29 14:39:33 UTC
Post by † Clement VII
<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, "Clement VII", you clinically insane,
endlessly nym-shifting dreckserb? Why did it take you THAT long to become
house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit in all its forms,
pedophilic gay bastard?
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.

Jack Marshall writes about Kristen Bell.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/06/24/actress-kristen-bell-confesses-to-engaging-in-animated-mixed-raceface/

Actress Kristen Bell Confesses To Engaging In Animated Mixed-Raceface
JUNE 24, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

This is how cultures become insane, make terrible decisions, and destroy
themselves: prominent people say stupefyingly stupid things that would have
been mocked mercilessly in rational times, and everyone nods and says, “Wow.
Cool.”

Actress Kristen Bell announced that she would be stepping down from doing
the voice of a mixed race character, she says, it was wrong for her, as a
white woman, to take the role. As an established star for whom such a gig is
minor supplementary income, this is cheap, if idiotic, virtue-signaling by
Bell, but she has made the statement that a struggling white actor—but not a
black one, I’m sure—is a selfish racism enabler to take such a role.

Bell was voicing the character of “Molly” on the animated show “Central
Park” on Apple TV+. Here is her statement. Grab the Dramamine.

“This is a time to acknowledge our acts of complicity. Here is one of mine,”
said Bell on Instagram. Playing the character of Molly on Central Park shows
a lack of awareness of my pervasive privilege. Casting a mixed race
character with a white actress undermines the specificity of the mixed race
and Black American experience. It was wrong and we, on the Central Park
team, are pledging to make it right. I am happy to relinquish this role to
someone who can give a much more accurate portrayal and I will commit to
learning growing and doing my part for equality and inclusion.”

Wait, isn’t the true “voice” of a character determined by the writers? Does
“Central Park” hire individual writers for every character that match
exactly that character’s race, gender, age, class, life experiences and
ethnicity? Why not? Bell is essentially rejecting the basic premise of
acting, her occupation. Does she really believe this garbage? If so, she’s
going to be severely limited in her career going forward to playing Kristin
Bell.

Immediately competing with the actress for Most Ludicrous BLM Grandstanding
Of The Week, the show’s creative team added,

“Kristen Bell is an extraordinarily talented actress who joined the cast of
“Central Park” from nearly the first day of the show’s development – before
there was even a character for her to play – and she has since delivered a
funny, heartfelt, and beautiful performance. But after reflection, Kristen,
along with the entire creative team, recognizes that the casting of the
character of Molly is an opportunity to get representation right – to cast a
Black or mixed race actress and give Molly a voice that resonates with all
of the nuance and experiences of the character as we’ve drawn her. We
profoundly regret that we might have contributed to anyone’s feeling of
exclusion or erasure…”

Let me get this straight: Bell voiced the character with a “funny,
heartfelt, and beautiful performance,” but Molly, the show and its audience
will be better served if someone else replaces the actress based solely on
race.

That, my friends, encapsulates the logic of the proposed new order.

If we allow such Orwellian nonsense to be mouthed without relentless
derision, we will enable the installation of an American caste system.

Bell’s a fool, and it is crucial that she and everyone else is told, and
emphatically.
https://www.avg.com
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-06-30 11:47:58 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 07:39:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.
Jack Marshall writes about Kristen Bell.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a bell?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Peeler
2020-06-30 13:54:08 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 04:47:58 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z.
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, "Clement VII", you clinically insane,
endlessly nym-shifting dreckserb? Why did it take you THAT long to become
house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit in all its forms,
pedophilic gay bastard?
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.
Jack Marshall writes about Kristen Bell.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a bell?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart man's intelligent and original
articles, dreckserb!
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Cheers!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-06-30 14:47:25 UTC
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 07:39:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.
Jack Marshall writes about Kristen Bell.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a bell?
Nithing, normal people do!

Try being one.

Michael
https://www.avg.com
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-07-01 12:54:24 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.
Jack Marshall writes about Kristen Bell.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a bell?
Nithing, normal people do!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Try being one.
You are INELIGIBLE to be one!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Peeler
2020-07-01 13:42:43 UTC
On Wed, 01 Jul 2020 05:54:24 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do!
Stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Try being one.
You are INELIGIBLE to be one!
You are PROJECTING!
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
doesn't know what's going on?"