Don't Buy British Goods
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-14 06:41:59 UTC
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's a insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-14 06:53:24 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS
The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's a insult to every American.
I propose that we teach them a lesson.
BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Take Your Pick

https://tinyurl.com/ydfs55ra