SOOS! ANUDDER jew SHOB SHTORY from a BENEFICIARY of jew PAEDOPHILIA: FOR VHY AM I SHO ASHAMED? (PART II)
Add Reply
Yankel Zitronenbaum
2020-06-30 19:19:05 UTC
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/why-am-i-ashamed/

"Vill you doubt it could have happened?
How much vill you believe?
Vill that be all you shee of me?
No matter vot elhse I have achieved.
I don’t alvaysh undershtand it all
I can’t shay vhere thingsh vent wrong
I’ve been told that I musht never tell
And I am sure I don’t belong
I measure each and every void
I dole them out vith care
Ish thish shafe? I can’t be sure
Jusht how much can I share?
At vot point vill you yell “enough already!”?
It’sh almosht like a test
Vill you leave me? Valk avay?
Vill you be jusht like the resht?
“You can trusht me” you have shaid
And I vant to, oh sho much
But thoshe shame voidsh I have hoid before
As he boined me vith hish touch
I’m sho afraid that you might hoit me
As I’ve been hoit before
Vith every kind void that you shay
The fear grows sho much more

HUH?

Oh, for FUCK'SH shake!

TOGETHER, youshelf you should PULL!

LIMPOP!
Peeler
2020-06-30 19:42:50 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:19:05 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Yankel Zitronenbaum", farted
Post by Yankel Zitronenbaum
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org
??? LOL What's that? Some typical retarded nazi website, typically
specialized in pedophilia, "Yankel Zitronenbaum", you pedophilic dreckserb?
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>