As if MORE proof was required that Holocaust deniers are as dumb as shit: Fred Leuchter and the "joke" in the foreman's report
Loose Cannon
2018-09-08 17:15:32 UTC
In one of his "reports", Fred Leuchter, a major spokesperson
for the case of "Holocaust revisionism", was struggling to
explain the mention of a "gas chamber" in the construction
documents of one of the Auschwitz-Birkenau crematoriums.
He suggested that the foreman put it there as a "joke"; see
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/16-tlr.pdf:

"He says he tamped the ground and concreted the floor in the gas
chamber: 'betonieren in der Gaskammer'. This entry #5 on said work
report is from file BW 30/28, page 28 (p. 446) in the Auschwitz
archives. In the absence of other documentation, it means nothing and
will remain an enigma. It, however, may be a joke. This foreman and
his crew had been working here for a number of days and perhaps he or
someone in his crew was flatulent during that period. I'm sure these
people were no different than most construction workers, and he may
have put this in the daily report as a joke".
Heinrich
2018-09-12 15:35:34 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]
Holocaust deniers, some of them have done extensive research on the subject. Too bad they're put into jail for presenting a viewpoint based on research.
I myself believe that the holocaust did happen. Jews and others were treated like crap. Even those that were not executed for belonging to a certain group, were worked to death, or close to it.
But: Other people were also maimed, killed, torn apart in that war. A war that Great Britain started.
The Peeler
2018-09-12 17:33:26 UTC
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 08:35:34 -0700 (PDT), "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum"
Post by Heinrich
Holocaust deniers, some of them have done extensive research on the
subject.
<FLUSH the revolting nazi-cock sucker's usual hypocritical sick bullshit>
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow