Responding to Racists and Antisemites Online
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 11:45:21 UTC
SEE THE LIES DEBUNKED
http://tinyurl.com/hlzjbol
https://tinyurl.com/y8op6afn
HOLOCAUST EVIDENCE
https://tinyurl.com/kuu6noa
The protocols are a FAKE=http://tinyurl.com/hcac9jk

David Duke admits Protocols is Fiction
https://tinyurl.com/y83x7sun

I have consolidated all my research on racist lies into 2 Google forums.
The tiny URLs will lead readers right to the appropriate sections.

This approach allows you to post a great deal of evidence with a minimum amount of keyboard strokes.
f***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 00:16:33 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
SEE THE LIES DEBUNKED
http://tinyurl.com/hlzjbol
https://tinyurl.com/y8op6afn
HOLOCAUST EVIDENCE
https://tinyurl.com/kuu6noa
The protocols are a FAKE=http://tinyurl.com/hcac9jk
David Duke admits Protocols is Fiction
https://tinyurl.com/y83x7sun
I have consolidated all my research on racist lies into 2 Google forums.
The tiny URLs will lead readers right to the appropriate sections.
This approach allows you to post a great deal of evidence with a minimum
amount of keyboard strokes.
Is any of that relevant to atheism?
--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
http://www.atheistgoddess.com/