Wild Boar hunting
Heinrich
2018-08-27 18:13:35 UTC
My buddy and I were out hunting for the elusive wild boar. We put out female scent and called sooooo weeeeeee soooooo weeeeee. Then we heard a rustle and we knew a wild pig was comin' in. Well guess who starts crawling for the wild sow scent? Good ole' NEMO. Hell. I almost shot the poor sod.
The Peeler
2018-08-27 20:04:25 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 11:13:35 -0700 (PDT), Moose in Love with Nazi Scum,
Post by Heinrich
My buddy and I were out hunting for the elusive wild boar. We put out
female scent and called sooooo weeeeeee soooooo weeeeee. Then we heard a
rustle and we knew a wild pig was comin' in. Well guess who starts
crawling for the wild sow scent? Good ole' NEMO. Hell. I almost shot
the poor sod.
On parole for a few hours again, you miserable gay nazi brat?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
g***@yahoo.ca
2018-12-20 06:10:01 UTC
Hey, you Dutch arsehole, did your whore daughter rub her rotten crotch cunt on the ground for the pig smell? Even a hog wouldn't bone her .... Maybe you bone her!
p***@gmail.com
2019-02-14 20:14:27 UTC
Post by g***@yahoo.ca
Hey, you Dutch arsehole, did your whore daughter rub her rotten crotch cunt on the ground for the pig smell? Even a hog wouldn't bone her .... Maybe you bone her!
i've boned hogs, swine, maryRottenCrotch. You?