Wild Boar hunting
Heinrich
2018-08-27 18:13:35 UTC
My buddy and I were out hunting for the elusive wild boar. We put out female scent and called sooooo weeeeeee soooooo weeeeee. Then we heard a rustle and we knew a wild pig was comin' in. Well guess who starts crawling for the wild sow scent? Good ole' NEMO. Hell. I almost shot the poor sod.
The Peeler
2018-08-27 20:04:25 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 11:13:35 -0700 (PDT), Moose in Love with Nazi Scum,
Post by Heinrich
My buddy and I were out hunting for the elusive wild boar. We put out
female scent and called sooooo weeeeeee soooooo weeeeee. Then we heard a
rustle and we knew a wild pig was comin' in. Well guess who starts
crawling for the wild sow scent? Good ole' NEMO. Hell. I almost shot
the poor sod.
On parole for a few hours again, you miserable gay nazi brat?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow