SMILER'S LIES
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 21:50:08 UTC
SMILER's LIES

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LjfYg0dAy5g/pg6jFvgeCAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/dJ03Iw1Fow8/4DAJg3K2AwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/IDCuOZG6cHo/E9AsO22pCwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/kDe-J1GmZmw/hUj6YRmKCAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/35QXUxgVgO0/4IlNqQO7AwAJ
f***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 00:12:53 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
SMILER's LIES
[Snip]

All those posts you linked are for posts by you.

My opinion about Smiler is that their humour is wonderful and
there is, at times, some great wisdom carried through by it.

I recommend that you read Smiler's contributions with less
cynicism because I suspect that you'll probably like it
(assuming, of course, that you have a capacity for decency,
reasonableness, and various other qualities of normality).
--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
http://www.atheistgoddess.com/