Leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay's 'facts'
2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 18:42:20 -0400, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:18:30 -0700 (PDT),Michael Ejercito, alias jewlover kiking queer
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 16:55:56 -0400, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 05:58:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
You got, THAT right leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay!
What is Chrissie's comment?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--
I read those websites. It was such harrowing reading. How can anyone deny the Holocaust happened?
Greek you.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:40:59 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Well said, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada)!
That was none other than Loose Sphincter, spreading his asscheeks WIDE for
you again! And you gladly accepted his offer again, dreckserb!
Cheers!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>