Hey Bonzo, is that you in the front?
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-12 16:59:37 UTC
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 17:59:55 -0500, Leading shabbos goy Kenneth
Yep, that's bonzo, grovelling in the dirt looking for pennies!

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-12 20:40:08 UTC
http://skepticism-images.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/images/jreviews/Humiliating-Ostjuden.jpg
Yep, that's bonzo, grovelling in the dirt looking for pennies!
Michael
NOT Kenneth McVay
YES, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada)! May jew g-d haShit piss on him for wasting his life on his
life project, nizkor.org!

Michael
The Peeler
2017-03-12 21:08:59 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:40:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Michael Ejercito
NOT Kenneth McVay (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_McVay) but a coward troll just like his father whose foto likeness could also be
https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-treanor-b4a24948
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Paul.Treanor/zionism.html
ARENTCHA "paul" eh eh eh?
YES, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada)! May jew g-d haShit piss on him for wasting his life on his
life project, nizkor.org!
Instead, God, your life, EVERYONE, keep pissing on YOU ...EVERY day! LOL
--
P-Dub to Goran Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-12 20:41:56 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead oven
http://skepticism-images.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/images/jreviews/Humiliating-Ostjuden.jpg
NOT Kenneth McVay
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!

Michael
The Peeler
2017-03-12 21:09:08 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:41:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Michael Ejercito
NOT Kenneth McVay (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_McVay) but just
like his father a coward forging as and whose likeness is ARENTCHA
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MgiEGIjdpuU/V6CPYNquyeI/AAAAAAAAAME/st
vT526ypHIsAaj-EP7rER-t466MmK4dgCL0B/s204-no/the%2Bbergs.jpg
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!
McVay's fine project is universally appreciated and will live on even after
you've been long dead!
--
happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Kenneth McVay
2017-03-12 22:04:44 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:41:56 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead oven
http://skepticism-images.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/images/jreviews/Humiliating-Ostjuden.jpg
NOT Kenneth McVay
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!
Michael
How was I to know that anyone would take these 'holocaust'®™ tales
seriously? I made the whole shit up for laughs, that's all.
NEMO
2017-03-12 22:08:05 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Kenneth McVay, but a nazoid forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-03-12 22:12:58 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:04:44 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Kenneth McVay
How was I to know that anyone would take these 'holocaust'®™ tales
seriously? I made the whole shit up for laughs, that's all.
But you didn't make THIS shit up, Loose Sphincter:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> Message-ID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-12 22:32:41 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead oven
http://skepticism-images.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/images/jreviews/Humiliating-Ostjuden.jpg
NOT Kenneth McVay
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!
Michael
How was I to know that anyone would take these 'holocaust'®™ tales
seriously? I made the whole shit up for laughs, that's all.
The jews WELCOMED it! They don't give out Orders of B'ris Canada for
nothing! It's, an honour exceeded ONLY by being designated Righteous
among the Goyim!

Michael
The Peeler
2017-03-12 22:56:23 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:32:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Kenneth McVay
How was I to know that anyone would take these 'holocaust'®™ tales
seriously? I made the whole shit up for laughs, that's all.
The jews WELCOMED it! They don't give out Orders of B'ris Canada for
nothing! It's, an honour exceeded ONLY by being designated Righteous
among the Goyim!
It's an internationally acknowledged and respected site that tells people
the truth about the Holocaust and debunks the lies of nazoid scum like you!
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-14 07:12:15 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead oven
NOT Kenneth McVay
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!
Forger, Kenneth McVay dedicated his life to the truth. He is a Guardian
Angel of Israel.

No wonder you are so jealous.

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-14 14:09:34 UTC
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 00:12:15 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead oven
http://skepticism-images.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/images/jreviews/Humiliating->>>Ostjuden.jpg
NOT Kenneth McVay
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!
Forger, Kenneth McVay dedicated his life to the truth. He is a Guardian
Angel of Israel.
Dreckgook, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay wasted his whole
life defending jew lies and marketing/promoting the 'holocaust'®™. He
is a guardian fairy like you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder you are so jealous.
Michael
YOU are just jealous that YOU didn't get an Order of B'ris Canada.

It takes MORE than just jew ainlungus to get an Order of B'ris Canada!

Michael
The Peeler
2017-03-14 16:02:04 UTC
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:09:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, Kenneth McVay dedicated his life to the truth. He is a Guardian
Angel of Israel.
Dreckgook, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay wasted his whole
life defending jew lies and marketing/promoting the 'holocaust'®™. He
is a guardian fairy like you.
He achieved a great aim: he made all you nazoids crack up!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder you are so jealous.
Michael
YOU are just jealous that YOU didn't get an Order of B'ris Canada.
It takes MORE than just jew ainlungus to get an Order of B'ris Canada!
No longer able to talk like a half-ways normal human being, Goran Razovic?
Stick to sucking yourself off!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-15 00:45:59 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead oven
NOT Kenneth McVay
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!
Forger, Kenneth McVay dedicated his life to the truth. He is a Guardian
Angel of Israel.
Dreckgook, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay wasted his whole
life defending jew lies and marketing/promoting the 'holocaust'®™. He
is a guardian fairy like you.
Mangina, Kenneth McVay defended the Holocaust truth.

I doubt you will ever earn the Order of British Columbia.

Your course of choices and conduct are keeping you from becoming a
Guardian Angel of Israel.

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-15 13:52:02 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead oven
NOT Kenneth McVay
Yes, the very same shabbos goy a"h who wasted his WHOLE life putting
together his 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion project, nizkor.org!
Forger, Kenneth McVay dedicated his life to the truth. He is a Guardian
Angel of Israel.
Dreckgook, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay wasted his whole
life defending jew lies and marketing/promoting the 'holocaust'®™. He
is a guardian fairy like you.
Mangina, Kenneth McVay defended the Holocaust truth.
Dreckgook, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay zsucked hundreds
of jew ani/recti to get his Order of B'ris Canada.
Post by Michael Ejercito
I doubt you will ever earn the Order of British Columbia.
Leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay will NEVER earn the Order
of B'ritish Columbia...they are NOT given out for propagating jew lies
and hysteria. He should be grateful he was awarded the Order of B'ris
Canada!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Your course of choices and conduct are keeping you from becoming a
Guardian Angel of Israel.
Michael
YOUR course of choices and conduckt have made you a guardian fairy of
'Israeel', a 'holocaust'®™ promoter/marketer and a full time jew
ainlunguist.

Michael
The Peeler
2017-03-15 16:36:44 UTC
On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:52:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
her master Michael, farted again:

<FLUSH hysterical psychotic NONSENSE unread>

Ooops ...and nothing's left! LOL
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-14 14:09:42 UTC
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 04:44:02 -0400, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 00:12:15 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[fluhs gook ainlungus]
Post by Michael Ejercito
It was a joke, gook.
Indeed. A hoax, like the 'holocaust'®™ itself.

Michael