American Radical The Trials Of Norman Finkelstein
F***@invalid.invalid
2017-06-16 21:00:53 UTC

d***@gmail.com
2017-07-07 09:17:40 UTC
Post by F***@invalid.invalid
http://youtu.be/KIgF48eFyIQ
Thankyou! Does a lawyer look at both sides of a situation? Only if it serves the interest of his guilty-as-hell-client. Otherwise, lawyers couldn't care less about what the other side thinks.
The man-in-the-street can understand both sides of every situation. That's because he's an ordinary guy. This was written during the Vietnam war (fought as a proxy war between Communism and Democracy) similar to the stalemate in Korea today:
"I'm just an ordinary guy" sings Tony Orlando "the gypsy on western Ave between Hollywood and Sunset told me so just last night:
and I was beginning to think Candida was a disease. Well, it is a disease.
War is a disease against every man - isn' tit I mean it. I mean tit I mean it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Orlando
d***@gmail.com
2017-07-07 09:38:56 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by F***@invalid.invalid
http://youtu.be/KIgF48eFyIQ
Thankyou! Does a lawyer look at both sides of a situation? Only if it serves the interest of his guilty-as-hell-client. Otherwise, lawyers couldn't care less about what the other side thinks.
and I was beginning to think Candida was a disease. Well, it is a disease.
War is a disease against every man - isn' tit I mean it. I mean tit I mean it?
http://youtu.be/bzwFMJr5tLk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Orlando
The worst thing about the song is Mr. Tony Orlando aka pausing with his mouth fixed like a ventriloquist for a moment while his words are being lip-synched.
Here is Marion Cotillard on an evening chat show giving the proper honor and respect to a great diminutive woman in France named Edith Piaf in spite of the director of the film attempting to show Edith Piaf as a clown of herself. A demonstration of Lip-synching at its finest by a pregnant Marion Cotillard.