TIM'S LIES
v***@gmail.com
2018-02-18 11:39:13 UTC
me (***@gmail.com change)

11/18/17

1)me (***@gmail.com change)

11:37 AM (less than a minute ago)
So where is the evidence?
How many times do you need it explained to you that opinions are not evidence?
To accept an explanation as persuasive, I must trust the person doing the explaining.
Explanations from ignorant liars like you and Chrissie mean nothing to me.
No one here trusts you
EVIDENCE???????????????????????????????????????????
Just look at the replies to your posts, idiot. JD did a poll on whether you were full of shit. The survey said: Yes, you're full of shit. No one trusts you, sack o'shit.
Show me that poll.
Go find it yourself you dishonest cunt.
I actually found it.You lied about it. Cloud Hobbit posted it, not Jeanne Douglas and he was the only one who voted on it.

It's right here:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:10:32 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
He asked for it so let's give him what he wants in this case.
a. Is the above-mentioned poster a trolling sack of shit and liar? or
b. Is he a reasonable honest theist who is just a bit excitable?
I vote for a.
I predict a landslide for a.
Click here to Reply

me (***@gmail.com change)

11/18/17

2)https://tinyurl.com/y8b55frx

11/18/17

me https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.atheism/iLn3bS3s6ZY/SIzdg5nSAAAJ;context-place=forum/alt.atheism

11/18/17

***@gmail.com LOL! I said "go find it yourself you dishonest cunt. "There is no lie in that, you stupid cunt.

me (***@gmail.com change)

11/19/17

2)https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.atheism/iLn3bS3s6ZY/SIzdg5nSAAAJ;context-place=forum/alt.atheism
3)me (***@gmail.com change)

5:35 PM (11 minutes ago)

me (***@gmail.com change)

5:33 PM (less than a minute ago)
On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 06:25:56 -0600, "Jeanne Douglas"
That's proof that there are no atheists here.
Why don't you go to sleep, instead of spewing unfathomable
words here.
JTEM's obsession is really pathetic. Obsessively asserting that there's
no such thing as atheism so there's no such thing as atheists is far
beyond nuts.
Sad!
The dishonest little shit
You keep accusing people of lying, but NEVER have you posted any evidence of any lies. Lying is intentional deception.
You claim to have been in the navy. But you never post any evidence.
THAT'S A LIE

me (***@gmail.com change)

Oct 18

USS AJAX CREW LIST

https://www.navysite.de/crewlist/commandlist.php?&commandid=946&startyear=1973

Since you are afraid to ask the Navy about my service, you can always ask a few of them.Personally I doubt you have the guts to do it.

I don't have their addresses or phone numbers, but, I'm sure you can find that info on the internet if you try.

Ask them if I was Legal Officer and if I brought violators of the
UCMJ for trial(Captain's Mast) before the Captain.

Ask them if I worked in Engineering as the MPA.(Main Propulsion Asst.)
c***@gmail.com
There are no lies there, other than your claim to have served in the navy, you big nosed idiot.
h***@gmail.com
2018-03-11 09:35:52 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
11/18/17
[...]
You say this all the time, knowing that the Navy won't give personal
information to total strangers.
Post by v***@gmail.com
I don't have their addresses or phone numbers, but, I'm sure you can find that info on the internet if you try.
Ask them if I was Legal Officer and if I brought violators of the
UCMJ for trial(Captain's Mast) before the Captain.
Ask them if I worked in Engineering as the MPA.(Main Propulsion Asst.)
No, because they won't tell us. Your just trying to waste our time or get
us investigated. You are always very obvious, ArtieJoe.