Ethics Hero Emeritus: Roddie W. Edmonds (1919-1985)
Michael Ejercito
2015-12-04 05:37:20 UTC
http://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/

Ethics Hero Emeritus: Roddie W. Edmonds (1919-1985)

All these years later, and we are still learning about heroic acts of World
War II that missed the pages of history.

Roddie W. Edmonds of Knoxville, Tennessee just became the first U.S. soldier
to be named Righteous Among the Nations, an honor bestowed by Israel’s
Holocaust Remembrance and Research Center to non-Jews who risked their
lives to save Jews during the Holocaust.

Edmonds, who died 30 years ago, never even told his son about the dramatic
episode that earned him the posthumous honor, and his story only came to
light in the past few years when two men who he saved came forward to tell a
tale that could have been crafted in Hollywood. ( As you will see, long
after the true event, it was.). He had been captured during the Battle of
the Bulge, and was one of about a thousand U.S. soldiers taken to the Stalag
IXA camp in Ziegenhain, Germany in 1945. There were 200 Jewish soldiers in
the group, and the Nazi officers in charge of the camp announced that the
Jewish soldiers were to assemble outside their barracks to be taken to labor
camps, and probably killed.

Sgt. Edmonds, who was the highest ranking U.S. soldier, ordered the entire
contingent of U.S. servicemen to join their Jewish comrades. When the
German camp commander saw all the prisoners reporting, he said, “They cannot
all be Jews!”

“We are all Jews,” Edmonds replied. This is known as a Full Spartacus. He
cited the Geneva Conventions and refused to identify any prisoners by
religion. According to witnesses, the Nazi officer became enraged, pulled
his Luger out, pressed it into the Edmonds’ forehead and said, “I’ll give
you one more chance. Have the Jewish men step forward or I will shoot you on
the spot.”

Edmonds didn’t flinch. “You’ll have to shoot us all, then,” he said. One of
the Jewish POWs, Paul Stern, told Israel’s Holocaust center, “Although 70
years have passed, I can still hear the words he said to the German camp
commander.”

The German officer backed down.

Roddie Edmonds, like so many other World War II veterans, didn’t regard this
remarkable act of bravery worthy of boasting about or even relating. What is
important is that we know about it now, and that his actions are
memorialized to they can serve as inspiration to future generations. Edmonds
didn’t plan on being a hero, but when fate placed him in a position where he
could either risk his life to try to save two hundred, or just stand aside
as so many people do, every day, reasoning that their job is to look out for
#1 in a crisis, and everyone else can fend for themselves, he did the right
thing.

May all of us aspire to do the same, when our moment of truth arrives.
The Peeler
#1 in a crisis, and everyone else can fend for themselves, he did the right
thing.
May all of us aspire to do the same, when our moment of truth arrives.
I'd have pointed out every single jew and helped the Germans shoot
them. It's what any true blue-blooded American patriot would do.
NEMO
2017-05-30 03:28:44 UTC
FUCK that polack bastard Andrew "Andrzej" Baron who wants to
be one of us ARYANS.
LOL!
The Peeler
#1 in a crisis, and everyone else can fend for themselves, he did the right
thing.
May all of us aspire to do the same, when our moment of truth arrives.
I'd have pointed out every single jew and helped the Germans shoot
them. It's what any true blue-blooded American patriot would do.
WE'll just keep pointing out what a LAUGHING STOCK you are, Loose Sphincter:

Unhappily married gay Loose Sphincter whining about his botched marriage:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
#1 in a crisis, and everyone else can fend for themselves, he did the right
thing.
May all of us aspire to do the same, when our moment of truth arrives.
I'd have pointed out every single jew and helped the Germans shoot
them. It's what any true blue-blooded American patriot would do.
That would have been a mitzvah, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-30 15:35:27 UTC
On Tue, 30 May 2017 06:58:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
I'd have pointed out every single jew and helped the Germans shoot
them. It's what any true blue-blooded American patriot would do.
That would have been a mitzvah, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
Loose Sphincter NEEDS and LOVES it when he gets confirmed by you, his pimp,
time and again, dumb anal Razovic! ROTFLOL
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
bohso to The Rectum: "you're just a fucking little coward male bitch and
little human bastard with congenital defects and a keyboard,"
MID: <3d6f1699-bfc1-40be-bd88-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
#1 in a crisis, and everyone else can fend for themselves, he did the right
thing.
May all of us aspire to do the same, when our moment of truth arrives.
I'd have pointed out every single jew and helped the Germans shoot
them. It's what any true blue-blooded American patriot would do.
That would have been a mitzvah, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
It would have been an atrocity.

Roddie Edmonds was a Guardian Angel of Israel; I doubt you will ever earn
that title.

Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
#1 in a crisis, and everyone else can fend for themselves, he did the right
thing.
May all of us aspire to do the same, when our moment of truth arrives.
I'd have pointed out every single jew and helped the Germans shoot
them. It's what any true blue-blooded American patriot would do.
That would have been a mitzvah, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
It would have been an atrocity.
Far from it, dreckgook. It would have been TOP of the list of
mitzvahs.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Roddie Edmonds was a Guardian Angel of Israel; I doubt you will ever earn
that title.
G-d forbid I should even earn such a dishonourable title, dreckgook.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-30 18:58:06 UTC
On Tue, 30 May 2017 11:26:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
It would have been an atrocity.
Far from it, dreckgook. It would have been TOP of the list of
mitzvahs.
Slave, if your master Michael tells you that it would have been an atrocity,
then that's EXACTLY what it would have been. You need to correct your
attitude towards your master, slave!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Roddie Edmonds was a Guardian Angel of Israel; I doubt you will ever earn
that title.
G-d forbid I should even earn such a dishonourable title, dreckgook.
God HAS forbidden it already, scum! Instead he made you known as a
ridiculous housebound sexually crippled LOSER all over Usenet! LOL
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-31 11:57:48 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
G-d forbid I should even earn
Don't worry, old pedo... you WILL NOT!