Leading(??) Holocaust denier Fred Leuchter "facts"
TallHenry
2018-04-06 14:44:06 UTC
In one of his "reports", Fred Leuchter, a major spokesperson
for the case of "Holocaust revisionism", was struggling to
explain the mention of a "gas chamber" in the construction
documents of one of the Auschwitz-Birkenau crematoriums.
He suggested that the foreman put it there as a "joke"; see
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/16-tlr.pdf:

"He says he tamped the ground and concreted the floor in the gas
chamber: 'betonieren in der Gaskammer'. This entry #5 on said work
report is from file BW 30/28, page 28 (p. 446) in the Auschwitz
archives. In the absence of other documentation, it means nothing and
will remain an enigma. It, however, may be a joke. This foreman and
his crew had been working here for a number of days and perhaps he or
someone in his crew was flatulent during that period. I'm sure these
people were no different than most construction workers, and he may
have put this in the daily report as a joke".
Carolina Reb
Give it up Jewboy. The Goys are become wise to the holohoax scam.
TallHenry
2018-04-06 16:18:13 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by TallHenry
[...]
So, do you think Leuchter's "explanation" to the mention of
a gas chamber in the documents makes sense?
The Peeler
2018-04-06 18:00:58 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 11:11:01 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-04-06 19:02:32 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by TallHenry
[...]
TRANSLATION: Poor Walt can't find his latest copy of "Der Sturmer" to
refute his post with more made-up "facts," so he demands that everyone
stop talking about it.

LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."