Wit and Wisdom from Christopher C. Morton (3/3/2018)
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-04 19:27:30 UTC
Why do niggers carry a monkey on their back? For spare parts.

Why do niggers have flat noses? The doctor had to stand on the back of
their heads to pull off the tails.

Why do niggers have big nostrils? God held then up with two fingers to
spray paint them.

What did God say when He made the first nigger? Shit.

Why are the soles of a nigger’s feet and his palms white? God had them
assume the position when he spray painted their backs.

Why can’t you shoot a nigger in a watermelon patch? Because it is
illegal to hunt a baited field.

Why did so many niggers get shot in Vietnam? Every time the Sergeant
said “Get down!”, they started dancing.

What do you call a nigger in an inner tube? A top water jig.

What do you call a row of nigger houses? Coon-dominiums.

What do you call a nigger in a $100,000 house? A burglar.

Michael
2018-03-04 13:20:36 UTC
On Sun, 04 Mar 2018 14:27:30 -0500, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Good, ones!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-03-04 21:00:11 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-03-04 21:19:37 UTC
On Sun, 04 Mar 2018 05:20:36 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Good, ones!
You mean, your devoted whore Loose Sphincter took up the right position in
front of you, spreading his asscheeks for you again, serbian arsebandit?
Cheers!
Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2018-03-04 20:56:03 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a nazoid forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2018-03-04 21:21:22 UTC
On Sun, 04 Mar 2018 14:27:30 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the abnormal filthy nazi sow's usual abnormal shit>

The problem this abnormal gay nazi sow keeps suffering from:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
h***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 08:00:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Why do you write under so many nyms, coward?