LOL! That fucking loudmouth retard, David Irving: "What I would now say would be a figure without any value whatsoever."
NoSpamAtAll
2018-03-03 11:30:04 UTC
<quote>

Q. Mr Irving, this is becoming somewhat comical. We will get to Anne Frank
along down the road, I assure you. She is part of Professor Evans' report,
apart from anything else, for a completely different purpose.

I said "deliberately killed". How many innocent Jewish people do you say
that the Nazis deliberately killed during the course of World War II. That
was my question.

A. Now, you heard me say in my opening statement, Mr Rampton, that I am
not an expert on the Holocaust. What I would now say would be a figure
without any value whatsoever.

</quote>

Source: http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/transcripts/day002.htm
NEMO
2018-03-03 11:31:50 UTC
Post by NoSpamAtAll
<quote>
Q. Mr Irving, this is becoming somewhat comical. We will get to Anne Frank
along down the road, I assure you. She is part of Professor Evans' report,
apart from anything else, for a completely different purpose.
I said "deliberately killed". How many innocent Jewish people do you say
that the Nazis deliberately killed during the course of World War II. That
was my question.
A. Now, you heard me say in my opening statement, Mr Rampton, that I am
not an expert on the Holocaust. What I would now say would be a figure
without any value whatsoever.
</quote>
Source: http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/transcripts/day002.htm
HILARIOUS!

And he's the BEST the nazoid sub-lice "revisionists" have to offer...

LOL^100!