Joe's massive FLUB (was FLUBBER)
a***@gmail.com
2016-09-25 06:27:27 UTC
SELL CC*CVV2*CCV*CCN* - HIGH BALANCE AND 95% VALID RATE - DUMPS Tracks 1 & Tracks 2
BIG PINS CASH MONEY
Country for sale : US / UK / CA / AU / EU / ASIA / and more......
Visa / Master / Amex / disco / VBV / with bin / with dob / fullz (dob + ssn)....for All
FRESH USA & EU / Swenden,France ,United Kingdom ,Austrialia,Canada..Asian
( Japan,HongKong,Malaysia...many country ( any country u want ) bases with valid rate of 95%

» CVV - CC With DOB/NON VBV/NON AVS AVAILABLE
» DUMPS TRACKS 1 [+] TRACKS 2 - Non Regional Lock/Hight BALANCE Limits Available
» FULLZ FRESH WITH Code10/C10/Credit Reports. *USA/CA/AU/UK ..
» FULLZ*SSN+DOB* TAX Refund With EIN *Any State ..

CONTACT US

- ICQ: 664538877

- YAHOO : |ALL.FREEZE|

- E-MAIL : |***@GMAIL.COM|

SELL FULLZ TAX

+============================
|FullName: Christine Kuykendall
|SSN: 226-65-2953
|DOB: 06/03/1989
|+750 Credit Score
|bank of america checking acct
|ABA #: 051000017
|Acct #: 004355403798
|$15,000 balance
|her pin# is 3701
|American Citizen
|current address: 3231 Coppermill Trace, Apt N, Henrico, VA 23294
|previous address: 4089 Mineral Springs Ln, Apt 3A, Henrico, VA 23060
|mother's maiden name: Gloria Kuykendall
|***@msn.com
+============================

Im really serious for business that why im use …only add me if you ready for business and dont ask me test free….)
add me we talk more about business …

CVV RANDOM FORMAT IS:
| CARD NUMBER | EXP. DATE | CVV/CVV2 | FIRST NAME | LAST NAME | STREET | CITY | STATE | ZIP CODE | COUNTRY | PHONE | TYPE OF CARD | BANK NAME |

FULLZ INFO FORMAT IS:
| CARD NUMBER | EXP. DATE | CVV2 | FIRST NAME | LAST NAME | ADDRESS | CITY | ZIPCODE | STATE | COUNTRY | PHONE NUMBER | SSN | DOB | MOTHER’S MAIDEN NAME | SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER |

+------------B0A FULLZ------------+
+Account Open In: GA
+ATM/CheckCard PIN: 1915
+------------Card and Other Accounts------------+
+------------BILLING ADDRESS------------+
+------------DENTIFICATION------------+
+------------SITEKEY QUESTIONS------------+
|SiteKey Quest 1: In what city were you living at age 16
|SiteKey Answer1: Cleveland
|SiteKey Quest 2: What is your father\'s middle name?
|SiteKey Answer2: Rollin
|SiteKey Quest 3: In what city was your father born?
|SiteKey Answer3: Ruleville

BUY CVV >>> DEBIT & CREDIT CARD FRESH
what today >>> UPDATE NEW CC - PIN - DUMPS
SELL CC*CVV2*CCV*CCN* - Fullz Fresh - DUMPS Tracks 1 & Tracks 2 -
BIG PINS CASH MONEY
Country for sale : US / UK / CA / AU / EU / ASIA / and more......
Visa / Master / Amex / disco / VBV / with bin / with dob / fullz (dob + ssn)....for All
FRESH USA & EU / Swenden,France ,United Kingdom ,Austrialia,Canada..Asian ( Japan,HongKong,Malaysia...many country ( any country u want ) bases with valid rate of 95%
Selling Fresh Fullz with personal profile
I have Fresh Fullz ( Fullz Detail *SSN,DOB* of Credit Cards ),
Selling a very good and fresh data with personal profile and bank detail,
you can buy from me and cashout with many methods,you can buy things from online store and many other use
SELL CVV FULLZ -UP NEW FRESH FULLZ USA.UK.CA.AU.CHINA.IL

========================

LIST PRICE CC

US:
Vbv) = 10$ ,(Visa,master) = 7$, (Amex,discover) = 10$ ,(Bin) = 10$, (Dob) = 15$, (Fullz) = 35$

UK:
(Vbv) = 30$ ,(Visa,master) = 15$, (Amex,discover) = 30$, (Bin) = 30$ ,(Dob) = 30$ ,(Fullz) = 40$

CA:
(Visa,master) = 15$ ,(Amex,discover) = 25$, (Bin) = 30$ ,(Dob) = 30$ ,(Fullz) = 45$

AU:
(Visa,master) = 25$ ,(Amex,discover) = 25$ ,(Bin) = 30$ ,(Dob) = 30$, (Fullz) = 50$

ALL COUNTRY:
- Au 25$ / 1 - Ca 25$ / 1 - Eu 30$ / 1 - Italy 30$ / 1 Asia 30$ / 1
- Spain 30$ / 1 - Denmark 30$ / 1 - Sweden 30$ / 1
- France 30$ / 1 - Germany 30$ / 1 - Ireland 30$ / 1
- New Zeland 30$ / 1 - Switherland 30$ / 1 - Slovakia 30$ / 1
- Netherlands 30$ / 1 - Mexico 30$ / 1 - Middle East 30$ / 1

========================

+---BANK ACC---+
Username: georgiabum
Password: Forever1
Last Sign on: 2016-04-22T04:47:46-04:00
Adress: 103 CASE LN- OAK RIDGE-TN 37830
Phone: 865-356-8355
Email: ***@GMAIL.COM
+---CASH ACCOUNTS---+
Account: CHECKING
Cash: $0.00( A.N.: 1000056672578
RTN: 061000104)Account: ALS_ACCESS3
Cash: $0.00( A.N.: 54708977100008094
RTN: 061000104)Account: CHECKING
Cash: $3574.24( A.N.: 1000108750588
RTN: 061000104)Account: SAVINGS
Cash: $43.58( A.N.: 1000064334625
RTN: 061000104)Account: SAVINGS
Cash: $322.52( A.N.: 1000062994990
RTN: 061000104)Account: SAVINGS
Cash: $5154.61( A.N.: 1000064335432
RTN: 061000104)Total Cash: $9094.95
+---BANK ACC---+
Cibc.com
Openbank (Es)
Wellsfargo.com
Www.accountonline.com
Desjardins.ca-Scotiabank Canada
Rbcroyalbank.com (Canada)
Santander.de
Chase.com
Bankofcyprus.com
Pnc.com-Sparkasse
Postbank.de
Deutsche-Bank.de
Dab-Bank.de1
Salzlandsparkasse
Bankwest.com.au-Spk
Bbg.de
Commerzbank.de-Dkb.de
Commbank.com.au
Bankofamerica.com
Federatedbank.com (Us) + Sq-Cccu.ca (Canada) + Sq
+---SHOPPING SITES---+
Login.comcast.net-Amazon.com - Ebay-Verizonwireless.com-

+---BANK ACC CC---+
Capital One Cc
Barclaycardus.com
Online.pcmastercard.ca
Walmartfinancialservices.ca
Mbna.ca
Ctfs.com (Canada)
+---PAYMENT SYSTEMS---+
Send Money (Wu Mg Xoom.com Transferwise.com Remitly.com)
Propaypayments.com +Sq
Paypal-Sprint.com
+---HOTELS---+
Hotel Flight Flight + Hotel Car
+---AIR - MILES---+
Westjet.com-Airbnb.com
Miles-Airfrance.de
+---OTHER---+
Squareup.com-Godaddy.com-Ups.com

========================

SELLING FULL INFO

FORMAT
Firstname , Mi , Lastname , Socialsecuritynumber , Findrivlicno , Findrivlicstate , Findrivlicexpdate , Housenumber , Streetname , Aptno , Pobox , City , State , Zip , Phonenumber , , Birthdate , Email?,

USA - PERSONAL INFO | 2016 FRESH SSN + DOB FULLZ

Full Name | Dob | Ssn | Dl Number | Address | City | State | Zip Code |.....

AND SERVICE OF SELLING US SSN + DOB + FULL INFO WEEKLY FRESHBASE. SALE STRICTLY ONE HAND!

ONLY $0.9 per piece = RANDOM USD 0.99

Example:

Sarah A Mcmahon | Dob : 11/26/1984 | Ssn : 428579760 | Mail : ***@yahoo.com | Phone : 2283653459 | Add : 247 E. Mchenry Rd Rd | City : Mchenry | State : Ms | Zipcode : 39561 | Mmn : Mcmahon
Demo fullz info us :

| ashley | scott | 3319 BROKER LN | WOODBRIDGE | VA | 22193 | 5718395247 | dob: 10/23/1991 | ssn:206722692 |
| Crystal | Huerta | 154 madison st. | Mastic | NY | 11950 | 6315042057 | dob: 3/30/1988 | ssn:628207881 |
| lisa | bias | 6050 melody lane#132 | dallas | TX | 75231 | 2144573037 | dob: 8/31/1977 | ssn:439510750 |
| Enrico | Admana | P.O. Box 884 | Port Washington | NY | 11050 | 5164397200 | dob : 11/12/1963 | ssn:164747400 |
| Sandra | Bright | Kay | ***@yahoo.com | reggid | 882 NW Prindle Street | | Chehalis | Washington | 98532 | (360)740-9752 | 05/01/1971 | 532-06-3875 | brighsk299ka | reggid'
| LaSasha Kinney | Ranea | 238/65/5326 [ssn] | 224 marjorie rd | Statesville | NC | 28625 | 704-253-2553 | 09/15/1989 [dob] | 32608296 [driver] | NC[drive state] | [cert no] | [seri] | /[exp] | Female | Black or African American [race]

========================
SELL DUMPS WITH PIN :

List Dumps + Track 1,2 And Pin

Types Card : Visa | Master | Amex | Discoveri Gold | Master Standart | Platinum | Business Card | Cooperation Card | American Express| Debit Card

**Usa :101

Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart =55$
Visa Gold | Platinum | Business, MasterCard Gold | Platinum = 60$
American Express = $70 ( WITHOUT SID )
Discover = $80

**Canada: 101 201

Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart = 60$
Visa Gold | Platinum | Business, MasterCard Gold | Platinum = 70$

**EU, UK: 101 201

Classic/Standart = 60$
Gold/Platinum = 70$as
Business/Signature/Purchase/Corporate/World = 100$

**Other countries: 101 201

MasterCard| Visa Classic = 50$
Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = 70$

*** ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic: 101 201 121

MasterCard| Visa Classic = $50
Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = $70

Sample Dumps Track 1&2 and PIN

TRACK2
4430440041757709=1608101109501803
4430440049205388=1605101141721413
4430440063862098=1611101104661203
4430440064431661=1605101188221265
4430440066163031=1611101185361989
4430440072641715=1606101119961449
4430440076682087=1610101161101180

TRACK1/2
%B4833120004706454^HAWRONSKY/ANDREWJ^16101010000000220000000?;
4833120004706454=16101010000022000000?
%B4313073623266567^ABED/EZRA^160810100000000000000000000000000000000689001000?;
4313073623266567=16081010000068900100?

TRACK2:4506445678064260=17082200935004601001
PIN:2311
TRACK2:4256280013789863=19032010000000003788
PIN:8701
TRACK2:4715442001293564=1608121100000001663
PIN:0514
TRACK2:4715442001811076=1701121100000001927
PIN:8682
TRACK2:4715442001250168=1606121100000001120
PIN:1275

=-Selling Bank Login Account-=

Halifax,boa,chase,wells Fargo.lloyds Tsb,barclays,hsbc....
Balance 5000 = 350$
Balance 10000 = 600$
And More Hight Balance
I Will Change With The Phone Number You Want , So The Bank Will Call You When U Transfer Money

*Selling Credit Card Random [US/UK/CA/AU/EU] Good Balance,vaild 100%
*Selling Credit Card Dob + SSN + Full Infomations Valid & Good Bin With high Balance
*Sell info SSN DOB full ( Same last name + years + state + addres + city + + ssn + dob )

(!)I'm here again! Fresh dumps Asia / Latin / EU / Usa /% APPROVAL
**If you need to CONTACT us .. guarantee you will be happy when working with us
**CONTACT us for more .. fuller bin dumps with 1/2 track

UPDATES MADE EVERY DAYS
Huge variety of dumps worldwide and us dumps separated by states
We sell only first hand, high valid dumps and always fresh.
We guarantee that our dumps work in theyr region 90-95%.
Prices negotiable for large quantities.
Big bonuses for big spenders
Tools will be sent to you after receiving payment . Orders will be sent via e-mail or where you want to. (within 10 minutes)
PAYMENT METHODS
*PM (Perfectmoney)
*BTC (Bitcoin)
*WMZ (WebMoney)
*WU(westernUnion)
*MG ( MoneyGram)
But Before make business or add my ID let's read carefull my rule because i really hate Spamer,Ripper and Scamer...OK!!!
If you CONTACT me Please do not ask the (CHECK) . me here no Ripper no Scam..
If you don't trust my services. do not CONTACT me.
All CC we are working fine. (NO GOOD. NO SELL)
All rates are checking condition before sending to you .
Where we check :
CHECK CC LIVE & VALID HERE
You must report any faulty card within 12 hour of purchase.
We replace - 04/Hold-call, 41/Lost card, 43/Stolen card, 05/Do not honour.
To replace card . CONTACT :|***@GMAIL.COM| : the Gmail must contain the list of faulty cards + the email address you received your order so we know who you are. Cards are replaced within 30 minutes maximum.

We also do not replace dumps you have requested to be checked OR that have been checked by you and got approval but in store did not work, it is a well known fact that ALL checkers kill 90% of cards shortly after checking.it is
your problem if you check not ours, we provide only FRESH dumps so no need for check before use.
Replace will be given checked only if customer will complaint on a high decline rate because we will suspect him in cheating & begging for free dumps (we are knowing validrate of our base which is always perfect). High decline rate
is 30% or more. Also this situation can happens if you will try dumps for high amounts or in blocked countries (e.g. you will try USA dumps in eastern European countries). Our service is not responsible for those situations. After that
replace will not be given as we are never replacing approved by our checked dumps & we can deny you further using of our service.

NEED REAL AND SERIOUS BUYERS FOR THIS BUSINESS
CONTACT US NOW . IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS
CONTACT US TO KNOW ABOUT PRICE AND MAKE A ORDER

CONTACT US

- ICQ: 664538877

- YAHOO : |ALL.FREEZE|

- E-MAIL : |***@GMAIL.COM|

THANKS, LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL

Keywords
Shop Cvv,Shop Cvv Online,Cvv Shop,Best Cvv,Good Cvv,Fresh Cvv Online,Good Cvv Shop,Fresh CC,Sell cvv,sell good cvv,dumps cvv,buy cvv,cheap cvv, buy cvv shop, buy cv2 shop, cvv seller shop, cv2 seller shop, cvv online shop, cv2 online shop
Description
Sell Dumps, Buy Dumps, Buy Cvv, Buy Cvv2, Sell Dumps, Sell Track2, Buy Track2, Buy Cards,cheap Cvv,buy Cvv,sell Cvv,fresh Cvv,good Cvv,buy Good Cvv,sell Good Cvv,best Cvv,fresh Paypal,carders Market,check Cvv,cvv2 Dump,buy Cvv Online
w***@gmail.com
2018-03-06 11:59:51 UTC
About 2 weeks ago Joe posted an article entitled 'FLUBBER'
discussing a documentary on the Gypsys on the History Channel. He
made three claims about that show. When asked for the title of the
show, he demurred, in typical fashion but I was able to find the
name of the show at www.historychannel.com and I bought it. I
thought it likely that Joe had misrepresented the show, and this
supposition has been born out. Once again, Joe can't quote five
words together without three of them being his own. You'll see what
I mean.
I include his original article with my responses. Joe's original
It was posted 8 Feb 1999 09:35:50 GMT.
Joe's text is preceeded by a '>'
Why Flubber? Because the History Channel flubbed it but good in
their so-called documentary on the Gypsies this past week. And why
do I say that? Two interviews were recorded with two gypsy women,
both self-described Auschwitz survivors. But let's cut to the
The show is entitled _Curse on the Gypsys_. The last time I
checked, it was still for sale at www.historychannel.com.
Witness one showed the audience her Auschwitz tattoo, and then went
on to describe her arrival at the camp. She stated that at the time
she was a young girl, and all the women were compelled to undress
before the eyes of the SS guards in the camp, which naturally was a
great source of humilation for her and others as well. This is
understandable, but hardly qualifies as a war crime. But let's
This is not quite what she said, but I'll leave the revelation until
after this next paragraph. It'll be better there. I would note that
he's gotten the order in which things occur mixed up. The quote
below will show this.
She said that when they had undressed, the entire group of gypsies
were then escorted to the CREMATORIA, where they were then all given
SHOWERS.---no gas streaming from the faucets, only plain old
water....Now, what are we to make of Jewish claims that they also
were driven to the crematoria, just as these gypsies were, the
difference being they were "gassed" ? Is this gypsy woman lying, or
were the Jewish witnesses lying? Or did GAS really stream out of
the faucets, as so many Jewish "survivors" have repeatedly claimed?
Well, lets see what she *actually* says. What follows is
transcribed *verbatim* from the tape, not Joe's verbatim, mind you,
but the real thing. The only editorial freedom I've exercised is
dividing the testimony into sentences and paragraphs. There is no
such indication, of course, in the original, since the viewer is
simply watching these women as they relate their memories. Some of
it is very moving. Predictably enough, it is in precisely those
places where Joe sneers the most.
Here's is the first witness.
Transcribed from _Curse on the Gypsys_ an A/E (History Channel)
documentary.
Walleria Rutkowska (Tape index: 1:11:20 +/- 30 seconds)
<begin transcript>
The first picture I can remember of arriving at Auschwitz is the
soldiers with their machineguns slung over their shoulders and their
big bad Alsatian dogs. They separated the women from the men. Each of
us had a number tatooed onto our left forearm. Then they gave us
haircuts and issued us striped camp uniforms. We were taken to the
part of the camp where the Crematorium was. Then we had to take off
all of our clothes and throw them in the pile. We were left, standing
there, naked and cold, in front of the German soldiers who were
watching us through a wire fence, while slapping their riding whips
against their boots.
I felt fear and shame. I was a young girl at that time, and for me,
the idea of taking all my clothes in front of men, to stand naked as
men were watching was, for me, the ultimate humiliation. I wished that
the earth would swallow me up. I simply couldn't stand it.
<end transcript>
So, right out of the block, Joe is wrong. She didn't say she was
taken 'to the crematorium', she said she was taken to the 'part of the
camp where the cremetorium was'. If this had been all Joe had said,
perhaps he could be forgiven his misinterpretation. After all, he'd
only have to mishear 'to the part of the camp where the crematorium
was' as 'to the crematorium.' Alternately, given his tendancies, we
could understand him making the only slightly illicit conclusion that
she meant 'to the crematorium' when she'd actually only used that
landmark to identify the portion of the camp.
But, alas for Joe, he doesn't stop there, for he then makes something
up out of whole cloth. He says, requoting Joe here, they were there...
' given SHOWERS.---no gas streaming from the faucets, only plain old
water....Now, what are we to make of Jewish claims that they also
were driven to the crematoria, just as these gypsies were, the
difference being they were "gassed" ? Is this gypsy woman lying, or
were the Jewish witnesses lying?'
Since she never mentions 'showers' or 'water' this is a complete and
baldfaced lie! Oh, I guess someone could argue that it's still Joe
misinterpreting, but in that case it verges on the pathological as it
requires that Joe is having auditory hallucinations while watching the
program.
Back to the Joe show.
Is that so, Now, on to the next witness. This woman claimed that
one day a whole group of emaciated gypsy children were taken out of
the camp and never seen again. Two days later, she claimed, the SS
came into the camp and gave the gypsies soap, so they could shower.
The woman said that they all were grateful for this opportunity to
wash up, but then she discovered a couple days later, that the soap
REALLY came from the emaciated gipsy children who were taken from
the camp 2 days before!!!! Tsk Tsk...FLUBBER>
And here's the second witness really said, for comparison.
Marianna Marcinkowska (Tape index 1:13:40 +/- 30 seconds)
<begin transcript>
Oh they did awful experiments. They took marrow from woman's bones for
their soldiers. They took marrow from my leg bones with needles. Now
one of my legs is shorter and thicker than the other. And it feels
sick and I can't get well.
It was hard to look at those children. They were so skinny, so
emaciated. They were fed almost nothing, a few grams of bread... a
smidgin of margarine. All of us were hungry but it was easier for us
adults. One day the children were separated and taken away. After two
weeks we got a load of soap. We were extremely happy we'd finally
gotten soap to wash ourself with.
But then suddenly, someone from the outside came with shocking news. The
soap was made from the abducted children. The mothers, stunned by this
revelation, kissed the soap and eat it, because they thought in so doing,
they were kissing their children.
<end transcript>
Now, to Joe's credit, there isn't anything here that I think can't
be explained by Joe's simple mistake. He misheard '2 weeks' as '2
days.' Of course, he embelishes the story with the 'SS came into the
camp and gave the gypsies soap' when all she said was 'we got a load
of soap'. But the basic outline of the story is correct, with the
predictable sneering on Joe's part.
Did the German have no soap in the camp? Is it credible that they
could only brew up a batch of soap from emaciated gipsy children?
O what a web they weave.......
Yes indeed, Joe. What a web you weave! Unfortunately, it's you
that's trapped.
Now I don't really care whether the soap stories are correct or
not. Personally, I think that it isn't implausible that the Nazi's
did experiment with rendering out fat and making soap. It has just
the right elements of Germanic efficiency perverted by
Nazis psychosis. But it isn't really important to my point here.
No, what's important to me is that Joe sat and watched this woman
breakdown and cry about these children dying, and they most surely
died, and his reaction is to sneer about soap.
Truly... soap on a rope, eh Joe?
At the end of the same program, the moderator remarked that the Jews
now wish to provide the Gipsies with a home of their own in Israel!
That is quite generous of them, but I suggest that they provide a
home for the Palestinians first.
Well, this is another fabrication. The moderator made no such claim,
no one made any claim about a homeland *in* Israel. What the
narrator and one of the Rom who was interviewed (Dr. Ian Hancock,
the UN representative from the Romany Union) did mention was talk
about a homeland 'like Israel'. Once again, Joe's patented
scattershot anti-semitism just saw another oppurtunity to make what
*seemed* like a sneer at Israel, even one that isn't much of an
insult. In fact, if it were true, it would quite magnanimous!
So, Joe. You're zero for three. Or maybe one for three with two
complete fabrications.
Joe. This is my first chance to see your misrepresentation and lying
up close. I've been reading this group for a year, now, and I have
many times seen Mike Curtis, John Morris, Gord McFee, Yale Edeikin,
MadRev, et. al. catch you in lies and mischaracterizations. But I
couldn't validate them myself, since I had none of the books being
discussed. I could tell you'd been caught, because you showed all
the signs of 'conciousness of guilt', you twisted and turned
furiously; frequently and predictably, digging yourself in deeper,
but I couldn't confirm it for myself by looking at the quoted page.
Now, I *can* confirm it and I gotta tell you, it stinks. It just
breaks my heart to think of these people, who lost entire families
and all their children, being sneered at by you.
So, now I have had the dubious honor of discovering firsthand what a
baldfaced liar you are.
Just thought you should know that. Your credibility just reached it's
limit of 0.
whd
--
My mail address has been mangled by my mailer. Send replies to...