YES YEP shleazy shlimy jew kike sheinie Barry Shein dba Barry Z. Shein...You are well, and truly FUCKED and you can't, be UNFUCKED! And so is your shleazy shlimy jew kike sheinie shyshadmin Barry Shein!! BOTH, of you! LOMPO!
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-24 23:08:11 UTC
No can do, a"h!

Well, no.

Michael
--

The joo 'survivors'®™ sing this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
The Auschwitz®™ train track's five miles long
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh, the long nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo-dah doo-dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

The Foreskin Peeler sings this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
Wait for greeking far too long
Oh, de dooh-dah day

Gwine to peel all day
Gwine to suck all night
I put my money in a big Grik bank
And all all I got was shite
Barry Z. Shein
2016-12-24 23:16:04 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
No can do, a"h!
Well, no.
Michael
Well, no.

BZS
Michael Ejecrito
2016-12-24 23:52:14 UTC
YES YEP Ron "Jakkofson" Jacobson is the real name of FAKE NEMO! Yes, kikey...
LOMP! I flushed him out, like, YEARS ago, using traceroute... and he LOST IT!
LOMP!

Follow the thread, and observe kikey spiraling into meltdown and starting
to threaten me... LOMP!

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/soc.culture.israel/6uMf04BZ6sA/R2a2l3NqODoJ

<quote>

From: The Revd <***@degenerate.Griks>

[...]

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:30:14 +0000 (UTC), Ron Jakobsohn of Wichita, KS
aka HQ <hq-***@xxx.yyy> wrote:

[...]

The IP resolves to Wichita, jewboi. Do you even understand what a
traceroute does???

</quote>

LOL oh LOL!

Michael Ejecrito