Maria Mandel
Debunks2005
2004-12-28 04:44:35 UTC
I was wondering if anyone in this forum has any documentary evidence relating
to the activities of SS Aufseherin Maria Mandel?

Any documentary evidence would be of interest, or survivor accounts or any
direct transcripts from her trial in Poland.

I believe Ms Mandel was featured in a newsreel which David Irving showed during
the course of his trial in England.
morghus
2004-12-28 13:54:51 UTC
Maria Mandel was assigned to the women's camp at Birkenau in 1942. The
classically educated Mandel was responsible for the formation of the
women's orchestra at Auschwitz, created for the entertainment of the
inmates. She even convinced the German government to provide expensive
musical instruments to talented inmates. At Mandel's directions,
orchestra members were excused from manual labor, assigned their own
special barracks with a special kitchen, and other privileges. For
that terrible crime, the victorious Allies hanged Mandel as a war
criminal on 24 January 1948.
Debunks2005
2004-12-29 04:40:59 UTC
Subject: Re: Maria Mandel
Date: 12/28/2004 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
Maria Mandel was assigned to the women's camp at Birkenau in 1942. The
classically educated Mandel was responsible for the formation of the
women's orchestra at Auschwitz, created for the entertainment of the
inmates. She even convinced the German government to provide expensive
musical instruments to talented inmates. At Mandel's directions,
orchestra members were excused from manual labor, assigned their own
special barracks with a special kitchen, and other privileges. For
that terrible crime, the victorious Allies hanged Mandel as a war
criminal on 24 January 1948.
Yes, thank you. I understand that she was one of the major defendants at the
Auschwitz trial, sitting adjacent to Arthur Liebehenschel, a man said to have
been a rather moderate commander of Auschwitz, having replaced Hoess. I
suspect I may find some reference to Mandel in the book authored by Fania
Fenelon, but was hoping for trial excerpts, actually. Not much is information
is publicly available in reference to her service in the camps, but I don't
believe that what 'is' available is very complimentary.
Roger
2004-12-29 10:49:28 UTC
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
Post by Debunks2005
Date: 12/28/2004 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
[...]
Of course, what morghus doesn't mention is that these members were
regularly replaced as mandel grew tired of them and had them sent to
the chambers. She was in charge of the selection of women and
children and *that's* what she was convicted of (the orchestra was
commanded to play while the selection was being made, and the
unfortunates marched off the their deaths.) She was noted for cruelty
in general, earning the nickname "The Beast."
Kurt Knoll
2004-12-29 12:59:02 UTC
Look another Jewish fabrication roger will it ever end.

Kurt Knoll.
=
Debunks2005
2004-12-30 06:31:17 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/28/2004 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
is publicly available in reference to her service in the camps, but I don't
believe that what 'is' available is very complimentary.
Of course, what morghus doesn't mention is that these members were
regularly replaced as mandel grew tired of them and had them sent to
the chambers. She was in charge of the selection of women and
children and *that's* what she was convicted of (the orchestra was
commanded to play while the selection was being made, and the
unfortunates marched off the their deaths.) She was noted for cruelty
in general, earning the nickname "The Beast."
All right, that is precisely what I am looking for..that sort of information.
Can you direct me to any documentation re the criminal activities of Maria
Mandel? All I basically know or have heard is that she was supposedly the head
Aufseherin in the woman's block at Auschwitz...
Roger
2004-12-30 06:43:15 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
Post by morghus
[...]
This, from North America's foremost authority on the Third Reich...
"Supposedly?" Why the mealy mouth, ger-joe?
Debunks2005
2005-01-05 20:44:48 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 10:43 PM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/29/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
Can you direct me to any documentation re the criminal activities of Maria
Mandel?
This, from North America's foremost authority on the Third Reich
The difference is, I never claimed to be a foremost authority on the Holocaust,
Roger, but I am willing to listen right now. So, do you have any evidence in
regard to the questions I posted or not?
Roger
2005-01-05 21:29:17 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 10:43 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
Post by Roger
Post by Debunks2005
Post by morghus
[...]
As a matter of fact, you have. For example, in message
***@ladder01.news.aol.com

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/1932504839ccd7d7?dmode=source

you stated:

<quote>

But I do, and this is definitely one of your poorer posts. There is
absolutely no reason whjy <sic> I or any other historian should
remember the names of these obscure men who died in a 1923 putsch. I
have provern <sic> my point, and I remain,

A foremost authority on the Third Reich.
An authority on the Holocaust.
An authority on the Jewish religion.
And guess what: I can read and write German

</quote>

Now, granted you did not claim "foremost" in that, but a foremost
authority on the Third Reich who is also an authority on the Holocaust
need hardly come begging to alt.rev for morsels to setup your next
"gotcha," especially when your last one went so badly what with having
your head handed to you re the "discoverer" of the Holocaust and the
"inventor" of the Bible Codes (do you believe or disbelieve them this
week, BTW?)

How's the search for someone, anyone that will marry you and give you
a pretext to stay in the country going, ger-joe?
Gord McFee
2005-01-06 02:14:16 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 10:43 PM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/29/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
Can you direct me to any documentation re the criminal activities of Maria
Mandel?
This, from North America's foremost authority on the Third Reich
The difference is, I never claimed to be a foremost authority on the Holocaust,
Roger, but I am willing to listen right now. So, do you have any evidence in
regard to the questions I posted or not?
Did you check the link I gave you, Joe, especially the German one?
--
Gord McFee
I'll write no line before its time

Visit the Holocaust History Project
http://www.holocaust-history.org
d***@aol.com
2005-01-07 01:16:24 UTC
Did you check the link I gave you, Joe, especially the German one?

--
Gord McFee

Yes, I did, Mr. McFee, and I posted a reply...I was hoping for more
than general charges though, even though they may very well be true.
Ron Jacobson
2004-12-30 07:13:36 UTC
The following photograph depicts some female members of
the SS who served in Belsen and Auschwitz:

Perhaps this Mandel woman is there -- I don't know. Anyway,
that's a bunch of truly mean and ugly bitches.

RJ.
Kenneth McVay OBC
2004-12-30 10:49:16 UTC
http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/SS-Women.jpg
Perhaps this Mandel woman is there -- I don't know. Anyway,
that's a bunch of truly mean and ugly bitches.
Notice how healthy and well-fed they appear... so much for the denier
contention that Allied bombing cut off all food supplies to the camps.
--
The Nizkor Project - An electronic Holocaust educational resource
David Irving, Holocaust denial, and his connections to Right-Wing
http://vex.net/~nizkor/hweb/people/f/funke-hajo/
Ron Jacobson
2004-12-30 20:05:01 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Ron Jacobson
The following photograph depicts some female members of
http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/SS-Women.jpg
Perhaps this Mandel woman is there -- I don't know. Anyway,
that's a bunch of truly mean and ugly bitches.
Notice how healthy and well-fed they appear... so much for the denier
contention that Allied bombing cut off all food supplies to the camps.
Indeed. I have seen numerous photographs and films of Germans
taken right after the war -- both civilians and soldiers, endless
lines of POWs being marched by the Allies. Not one of them appears
starved. Then there are all these movies showing civilians who
lived right by the camps, and who were brought to witness the
horrors first-hand. They all seem to be in excellent physical
condition.

RJ.
Debunks2005
2005-01-05 21:06:09 UTC
Date: 12/30/2004 12:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Ron Jacobson
The following photograph depicts some female members of
http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/SS-Women.jpg
Perhaps this Mandel woman is there -- I don't know. Anyway,
that's a bunch of truly mean and ugly bitches.
Notice how healthy and well-fed they appear... so much for the denier
contention that Allied bombing cut off all food supplies to the camps.
Indeed. I have seen numerous photographs and films of Germans
taken right after the war -- both civilians and soldiers, endless
lines of POWs being marched by the Allies. Not one of them appears
starved. Then there are all these movies showing civilians who
lived right by the camps, and who were brought to witness the
horrors first-hand. They all seem to be in excellent physical
condition.
RJ
Well, those people were not inmates of camps, in any event, were they? I can
direct you to more than enough photos of starving German children at the end of
the war...You need look for no farther than the book published by the Jewish
philanthropist Victor Gollancz, "In Darkest Germany."

What would you have done in their place, Roger? Bravely and foolishly walked
up to the gates of Belsen and loudly demanded entry and permission to wrest
control of the camp from Kramer and the armed SS?
Roger
2005-01-05 21:31:05 UTC
Date: 12/30/2004 12:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Ron Jacobson
[...]
I would have started by keep track of who it was I was responding to,
ger-joe...
Sara Salzman
2005-01-06 02:13:46 UTC
In article <***@mb-m14.aol.com>,
***@aol.com (Debunks2005) wrote:

So is Debunks2005 Joe Bellinger or Germar Rudolf?

Sara
--
I'm not a denier..Some Jews died of typhus and stuff, I will acknowledge
that..
--- Little Child Tommie
Ron Jacobson
2005-01-06 07:36:50 UTC
Post by Debunks2005
Post by Ron Jacobson
Indeed. I have seen numerous photographs and films of Germans
taken right after the war -- both civilians and soldiers, endless
lines of POWs being marched by the Allies. Not one of them appears
starved. Then there are all these movies showing civilians who
lived right by the camps, and who were brought to witness the
horrors first-hand. They all seem to be in excellent physical
condition.
Well, those people were not inmates of camps, in any event, were they?
Er, no. That's why they were given food.
Post by Debunks2005
I can
direct you to more than enough photos of starving German children at the end of
the war...You need look for no farther than the book published by the Jewish
philanthropist Victor Gollancz, "In Darkest Germany."
No lack of food in mid-1945. And anyway the point is moot, because
the starvation policies go back to 1941.
Post by Debunks2005
What would you have done in their place, Roger? Bravely and foolishly walked
up to the gates of Belsen and loudly demanded entry and permission to wrest
control of the camp from Kramer and the armed SS?
You missed my point. I'm not accusing these civilians of
murdering the inmates -- it was the SS who did it. The
good condition of German civilians and soldiers in mid-1945
does, however, prove that there was plenty of food around,
and that the inmates were deliberately starved to death.

And lastly, I am not Roger.

RJ.
Roger
2005-01-06 16:26:41 UTC
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
Post by Ron Jacobson
And lastly, I am not Roger.
But it's Thursday, so I am John Morris.
d***@aol.com
2005-01-07 01:13:56 UTC
No lack of food in mid-1945. And anyway the point is moot, because
the starvation policies go back to 1941.
What would you have done in their place, Roger? Bravely and foolishly
walked
up to the gates of Belsen and loudly demanded entry and permission to wrest
control of the camp from Kramer and the armed SS?
You missed my point. I'm not accusing these civilians of
murdering the inmates -- it was the SS who did it. The
good condition of German civilians and soldiers in mid-1945
does, however, prove that there was plenty of food around,
and that the inmates were deliberately starved to death.

And lastly, I am not Roger.

RJ.

You are not accusing them? It certainly read as if you were. Anyway,
I see you are completely unfamiliar with the facts dealing with the
liberation of Belsen. Nothing new there.
d***@aol.com
2005-01-07 22:49:38 UTC
And lastly, I am not Roger.

Does it matter?
steve wolk
2005-01-07 23:15:37 UTC
Post by Ron Jacobson
And lastly, I am not Roger.
Does it matter?
We KNOW that. But are you Germar? And when?
--
No chapter 2 by Joebbels
No manuscript by Joebbels
Just a lot of bull from Joebbels.
d***@aol.com
2005-01-09 00:06:23 UTC
And lastly, I am not Roger.
Reply: My identity has nothing to do with the subject of this forum.
steve wolk
2005-01-09 00:40:41 UTC
Post by d***@aol.com
And lastly, I am not Roger.
Post by d***@aol.com
Does it matter?
We KNOW that. But are you Germar? And when?
Reply: My identity has nothing to do with the subject of this forum.
It has everything to do with it.
Gord McFee
2005-01-08 02:14:24 UTC
Date: 12/30/2004 12:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Ron Jacobson
[...]
Joe, I think I should warn you that in a court document, Germar Rudolf
claimed that Joseph Bellinger was one of his pseudonyms over the years.
Is that true? I wrote you about this and you didn't reply. That would
explain a lot of mysteries over the years wouldn't it?

steve wolk
2005-01-08 02:41:02 UTC
Date: 12/30/2004 12:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Ron Jacobson
[...]
Well, it explains why Joebbels would be worried about possible legal
repercussions.
d***@aol.com

Reply-And what might those be?
steve wolk
d***@aol.com
2005-01-09 00:11:01 UTC
Mr McFee wrote: Joe, I think I should warn you that in a court
document, Germar Rudolf
claimed that Joseph Bellinger was one of his pseudonyms over the years.
Is that true? I wrote you about this and you didn't reply. That would
explain a lot of mysteries over the years wouldn't it?

--
Reply: Mr. McFee, when did you write to me? I never received it. Was
it recently? I will discuss this with you via email asap.
Gord McFee
2005-01-09 19:05:58 UTC
Post by d***@aol.com
it recently? I will discuss this with you via email asap.
Yes, it was about 2 weeks ago.

Debunks2005
I never received it, Mr. McFee.
Gord McFee
2005-01-13 03:19:25 UTC
Date: 1/9/2005 11:05 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by d***@aol.com
Post by d***@aol.com
Mr McFee wrote: Joe, I think I should warn you that in a court
document, Germar Rudolf
claimed that Joseph Bellinger was one of his pseudonyms over the
years. Is that true? I wrote you about this and you didn't reply.
That would explain a lot of mysteries over the years wouldn't it?
Reply: Mr. McFee, when did you write to me? I never received it.
Was it recently? I will discuss this with you via email asap.
Yes, it was about 2 weeks ago.
--
Gord McFee
I never received it, Mr. McFee.
I may have misaddressed it, but please feel free to email me on this.

Thanks.

Debunks2005
2005-01-05 21:00:03 UTC
Date: 12/30/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Ron Jacobson
The following photograph depicts some female members of
http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/SS-Women.jpg
Perhaps this Mandel woman is there -- I don't know. Anyway,
that's a bunch of truly mean and ugly bitches.
Notice how healthy and well-fed they appear... so much for the denier
contention that Allied bombing cut off all food supplies to the camps.
Well, Mr. McVay, I don't believe this issue has anything to do with 'deniers'
per se, but what might be easily observed in the film which was undertaken at
the behest of the British authorities after the liberation of Belsen. In fact,
the condition of the prisoners shown ranged from healthy appearing to emaciated
and gravely ill. [Excluding the horrendous images of the thousands who had
already perished or were in fact dying in the camp due to typhus, dysentery and
numerous other causes due to illness or neglect] In the film, I recall female
inmates are shown showering out doors and appear to be quite jubilant and
robust, along with hundreds of others who were filmed greeting the British
liberators upon their arrival in the camp. [Their jublilation is easily
understood!] The fillm was produced by Alfred Hitchcock and narrated by the
British film actor, Trevor Howard, for those who have not yet heard of it nor
seen it.
Sara Salzman

--- Little Child Tommie
Debunks2005
2005-01-05 20:48:13 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 11:13 PM Pacific Standard Time
The following photograph depicts some female members of
http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/SS-Women.jpg
Perhaps this Mandel woman is there -- I don't know. Anyway,
that's a bunch of truly mean and ugly bitches.
RJ.
No, Ms Mandel is not among them. The only face I recognize is that of Herta
Bothe, to the far right. I believe she served 10 years after having been
convicted during the course of the Belsen trial, and then released.
Roger
2005-01-05 21:29:55 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 11:13 PM Pacific Standard Time
The following photograph depicts some female members of
http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/SS-Women.jpg
Perhaps this Mandel woman is there -- I don't know. Anyway,
that's a bunch of truly mean and ugly bitches.
No, Ms Mandel is not among them. The only face I recognize is that of Herta
Bothe, to the far right. I believe she served 10 years after having been
convicted during the course of the Belsen trial, and then released.
Ah -- you would recognize her on sight, but know nothing more about
her -- is that it?
d***@aol.com
2005-01-07 22:48:29 UTC
Ah -- you would recognize her on sight, but know nothing more about
her -- is that it?

I recognize her by sight because I saw her in a newsclip pertaining to
the Auschwitz trial. And no, I don't know much about her at all. What
documentation do you have to offer in regard to Ms Mandel? None, I
suppose.
steve wolk
2005-01-07 23:14:30 UTC
Post by Roger
Ah -- you would recognize her on sight, but know nothing more about
her -- is that it?
I recognize her by sight because I saw her in a newsclip pertaining to
the Auschwitz trial. And no, I don't know much about her at all. What
documentation do you have to offer in regard to Ms Mandel? None, I
suppose.
This new posting style of yours is right in keeping with "revisionist
scholarship", isn't it, Joebbels? If you can't dazzle us with the truth,
baffle us with bullshit.
d***@aol.com
2005-01-09 00:08:02 UTC
This new posting style of yours is right in keeping with "revisionist
scholarship", isn't it, Joebbels? If you can't dazzle us with the
truth,
baffle us with bullshit.

Reply- I have no control over how these messages are formatted. You
use 'revisionism' as if it is a bad word. Didn't Mr. Hilberg revise
his opus on a number of occasions?
steve wolk
2005-01-09 01:30:36 UTC
Post by steve wolk
This new posting style of yours is right in keeping with "revisionist
scholarship", isn't it, Joebbels? If you can't dazzle us with the
truth,
baffle us with bullshit.
Reply- I have no control over how these messages are formatted.
Bull.

You
Post by steve wolk
use 'revisionism' as if it is a bad word. Didn't Mr. Hilberg revise
his opus on a number of occasions?
That's why I put quotation marks around it, Joebbels. YOU are no more a
"revisionist" than the other holocaust deniers in this ng. Just like when
you snip my sig - it's denial, not revision.
Debunks2005
2005-01-13 01:01:32 UTC
Date: 1/8/2005 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by steve wolk
use 'revisionism' as if it is a bad word. Didn't Mr. Hilberg revise
his opus on a number of occasions?
That's why I put quotation marks around it, Joebbels. YOU are no more a
"revisionist" than the other holocaust deniers in this ng. Just like when
you snip my sig - it's denial, not revision.
--
Aren't you elated that you are free to express your hateful opinions in this
forum?
steve wolk
2005-01-13 05:39:03 UTC
Date: 1/8/2005 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by steve wolk
use 'revisionism' as if it is a bad word. Didn't Mr. Hilberg revise
his opus on a number of occasions?
That's why I put quotation marks around it, Joebbels. YOU are no more a
"revisionist" than the other holocaust deniers in this ng. Just like when
you snip my sig - it's denial, not revision.
--
Aren't you elated that you are free to express your hateful opinions in this
forum?
Aren't you thrilled to be able to post "non-sequitors" (sic) to this group,
ad infinitum ad nauseum, Joebbels?
Debunks2005
'Non-sequitors," Mr. Wolk? Does 'though' in lieu of 'thought' ring a bell?
steve wolk
2005-01-14 00:24:05 UTC
Date: 1/12/2005 9:39 PM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 1/8/2005 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Post by steve wolk
use 'revisionism' as if it is a bad word. Didn't Mr. Hilberg revise
his opus on a number of occasions?
That's why I put quotation marks around it, Joebbels. YOU are no more a
"revisionist" than the other holocaust deniers in this ng. Just like when
you snip my sig - it's denial, not revision.
--
Aren't you elated that you are free to express your hateful opinions in this
forum?
Aren't you thrilled to be able to post "non-sequitors" (sic) to this group,
ad infinitum ad nauseum, Joebbels?
'Non-sequitors," Mr. Wolk? Does 'though' in lieu of 'thought' ring a bell?
Joebbels, you still don't know the difference between a typo and a spelling
error. And you're still a holocaust denier. But I do appreciate the
opportunity to use my sig again.
--
No manuscript by Joebbels
No Chapter 2 by Joebbels

William Daffer
2005-01-09 16:16:58 UTC
Post by steve wolk
This new posting style of yours is right in keeping with "revisionist
scholarship", isn't it, Joebbels? If you can't dazzle us with the
truth,
baffle us with bullshit.
Reply- I have no control over how these messages are formatted.
You're an idiot, Joe. Of course you have control over how they're
formatted, you're just too fucking lazy to figure it out. It took me
about 1 minute to find the proper way.

When you reply to posts using Google, go to the head of the post to
which you are replying, click the 'show more options' pick, and
click 'reply.' You will be presented with a properly formated reply
which quotes the original.
Post by steve wolk
You use 'revisionism' as if it is a bad word. Didn't Mr. Hilberg revise
his opus on a number of occasions?
That isn't what 'revisionism' means.

whd
--
Joe Bellinger, in ***@mb-fq.aol.com

The Nazis burned not only the Talmud, but Jews as well.
Debunks2005
2005-01-13 01:02:45 UTC
Subject: Joe! For God's sake! Learn how to use Google! (was: Maria Mandel)
Date: 1/9/2005 8:16 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by steve wolk
This new posting style of yours is right in keeping with "revisionist
scholarship", isn't it, Joebbels? If you can't dazzle us with the
truth,
baffle us with bullshit.
Reply- I have no control over how these messages are formatted.
You're an idiot, Joe. Of course you have control over how they're
formatted, you're just too fucking lazy to figure it out. It took me
about 1 minute to find the proper way.
Well I am pleased for you, Mr. Daffer. I have no intention of molly coddling
you. Be satisfied with what little time I am able to allow you these days.
Roger
2005-01-07 23:52:46 UTC
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be ***@aol.com wrote
in message
Post by d***@aol.com
Post by Roger
Ah -- you would recognize her on sight, but know nothing more about
her -- is that it?
I recognize her by sight because I saw her in a newsclip pertaining to
the Auschwitz trial. And no, I don't know much about her at all. What
documentation do you have to offer in regard to Ms Mandel? None, I
suppose.
You mean other than that which you have already been spoon fed?

Why don't you ask the people that invented *her*
d***@aol.com
2005-01-09 00:09:04 UTC
Roger-You mean other than that which you have already been spoon fed?

Why don't you ask the people that invented *her*

Reply: Can't you just admit that you have no reliable information to
offer and move on?
William Daffer
2005-01-09 16:19:02 UTC
Post by d***@aol.com
Roger-You mean other than that which you have already been spoon fed?
Why don't you ask the people that invented *her*
Reply: Can't you just admit that you have no reliable information to
offer and move on?
Joe. When you reply to posts using Google, go to the head of the
post to which you are replying, click the 'show more options' pick,
and click 'reply.'

You will be presented with a properly formated reply which quotes
the original.
--
Gord McFee:
God the Father ordained the crucifixion of the Messiah.

Joe Bellinger:
And punished the *entire Jewish nation* for the sin of their
leaders in engineering the death of the Messiah by a decision of
their own free will, all predicted by Christ Himself.

[emphasis by whd]
Gord McFee
2004-12-30 18:10:06 UTC
Date: 12/29/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/28/2004 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
is publicly available in reference to her service in the camps, but I don't
believe that what 'is' available is very complimentary.
Of course, what morghus doesn't mention is that these members were
regularly replaced as mandel grew tired of them and had them sent to
the chambers. She was in charge of the selection of women and
children and *that's* what she was convicted of (the orchestra was
commanded to play while the selection was being made, and the
unfortunates marched off the their deaths.) She was noted for cruelty
in general, earning the nickname "The Beast."
All right, that is precisely what I am looking for..that sort of information.
Can you direct me to any documentation re the criminal activities of Maria
Mandel? All I basically know or have heard is that she was supposedly the head
Aufseherin in the woman's block at Auschwitz...
She was a bad one, Joe.

http://www.geocities.com/biskupia/mandel.htm

Debunks2005
2005-01-05 21:11:50 UTC
Date: 12/30/2004 10:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/29/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/28/2004 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
Aufseherin in the woman's block at Auschwitz...
She was a bad one, Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/biskupia/mandel.htm
--
Gord McFee
I'll write no line
Hmm, not a very flattering resume, I must say. However, this little excerpt
also disturbed me, as it conjurs up images pertaining to the old Strutthof
Anatomical Institute story [Bolshevik Commissars gassed and dissected, etc.]...

Die 21 Körper der Gehenkten wurden zum Anatomie- Institut der Universität
Krakau transportiert wo sie als Anschauungsmaterial für Studenten dienten. .
Ein damaliger Medizin-Student ( der heute als Arzt in Polen praktiziert )
erinnert sich noch daran , dass er den Leichnam von Maria Mandel sezierte.
Sara Salzman

--- Little Child Tommie
Gord McFee
2005-01-08 02:16:08 UTC
Date: 12/30/2004 10:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/29/2004 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Date: 12/28/2004 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Debunks2005
[...]
The story is true.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mbilik/strut1.htm

d***@aol.com
2005-01-09 00:27:56 UTC
Mr McFee - The story is true.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mbilik/strut1.htm

Gord McFee
I'll write no line before its time
Visit the Holocaust History Project
http://www.holocaust-history.org

I am sorry Mr. McFee, but I would need this translated from the French
into English. The online translation services are not very reliable.
William Daffer
2005-01-09 16:13:24 UTC
Post by d***@aol.com
Mr McFee - The story is true.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mbilik/strut1.htm
Joe. When you reply to posts using Google, go to the head of the
post to which you are replying, click the 'show more options' pick,
and click 'reply.'

You will be presented with a properly formated reply which quotes
the original.

whd
--
Joe Bellinger alters posts:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=ce84994e260d85fb,16&start=10&ic=1
Compare Msgs #12 and #13 for proof
Darius Just
2005-01-09 22:48:02 UTC
Post by William Daffer
Post by d***@aol.com
Mr McFee - The story is true.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mbilik/strut1.htm
Joe. When you reply to posts using Google, go to the head of the
post to which you are replying, click the 'show more options' pick,
and click 'reply.'
You will be presented with a properly formated reply which quotes
the original.
Joe-Joe is a submoron, and lacks the capacity to learn new skills.

--- dj
Gord McFee
2005-01-09 21:53:02 UTC
Post by d***@aol.com
Mr McFee - The story is true.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mbilik/strut1.htm
I am sorry Mr. McFee, but I would need this translated from the French
into English. The online translation services are not very reliable.
Then please get it translated. I thought you knew French.

morghus
2004-12-30 17:58:31 UTC
Date: 12/28/2004 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post by Roger
in general, earning the nickname "The Beast."
More holocaust falsified bullshit. Of course, Mandel was nicknamed
"The Beast." Every time any of the millions of Jewish survivors wanted
to bear false witness to get revenge against some hapless German after
World War II, they just made up a nickname, usually containing the word
"beast." So we have Josef Kramer, the "Beast of Belsen"; Irma Grese,
"The Beautiful Beast"; Ilse Koch, "the Beast of Buchenwald"; Hildegard
Lachert the "Beast of Majdanek"; and on an on. And all of the horrid
testimony, every bit of it, was completely unsupported by any credible
evidence. The colorful nicknames are just part of the continuing
false-propaganda program commonly known as the holocaust.
Darius Just
2004-12-30 22:01:43 UTC
Post by morghus
More holocaust falsified bullshit. Of course, Mandel was nicknamed
"The Beast." Every time any of the millions of Jewish survivors wanted
to bear false witness to get revenge against some hapless German after
World War II, they just made up a nickname, usually containing the word
"beast." So we have Josef Kramer, the "Beast of Belsen"; Irma Grese,
"The Beautiful Beast"; Ilse Koch, "the Beast of Buchenwald"; Hildegard
Lachert the "Beast of Majdanek"; and on an on. And all of the horrid
testimony, every bit of it, was completely unsupported by any credible
evidence. The colorful nicknames are just part of the continuing
false-propaganda program commonly known as the holocaust.
One little problem, lying pisspuddle: You've never pvided *one single
documented instance* of your claims regarding "false propaganda" or
deliberate mistranslation of Nazi documents. In fact, you've practiced
deliberate mistranslation yuourself.

When do you plan to start backing up your claims with facts, liar?

--- dj
Kurt Knoll

--- dj
Ron Jacobson
2004-12-31 22:12:04 UTC
Post by morghus
More holocaust falsified bullshit. Of course, Mandel was nicknamed
"The Beast."
And here are some other specimen:

http://veritas3.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/bormann.shtml
http://veritas3.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/ss-women.shtml
http://veritas3.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/kramer.shtml

RJ.
elkabong
2005-01-04 13:56:55 UTC
Post by Debunks2005
I was wondering if anyone in this forum has any documentary evidence relating
to the activities of SS Aufseherin Maria Mandel?
Any documentary evidence would be of interest, or survivor accounts or any
direct transcripts from her trial in Poland.
I believe Ms Mandel was featured in a newsreel which David Irving showed during
the course of his trial in England.
In a movie called "Playing For Time" which featured Vanessa Redgrave as
Fania Fennellon she was the Head lady ss for their block. It really
wasnt a bad movie. Entertaining. The didnt dwell on the gas/krema junk.
I liked when Vanessa rcvd an award for the movie she dogged Israel for
being Zionist Hoodlums. She got booed. Figures, she must have thought we
had freedom of speech. Fooled her. Another interesting note..Ms Fenellon
stayed in Germany after the war. She was a French citizen but chose to
become a German. Good for her.