Yom HaShoah
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-12 11:39:50 UTC
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320

Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah

---
http://www.avg.com
Loose Cannon
2018-04-12 19:56:52 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 04:39:50 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million

/ \ \ / \
| | | |
| `. | :
\ | \| |
\' | / \\ :
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
The Peeler
2018-04-12 22:25:37 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:56:52 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
You posted that really for your serbian pimp, to show her that you will KEEP
spreading your asscheeks for her, right, gay Loose Sphincter? <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-13 16:16:42 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
You are a filthy, disgusting man.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 02:18:15 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
You are a filthy, disgusting man.
Michael
---
http://www.avg.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumuel_Untermyer
Such a great man! Gave places in Poland names that will live forever in the hearts of Zionists. Attorney Untermyer ,"Sammy", sacrificed the Jews of Germany and all across Europe in a glorious holocaust in Europe for an even greater Zionism in the Arab and Persian Middle East.
"Sammy ordered them to Boycott their own country. A great man!
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 02:23:17 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
http://archive.org/details/SamuelUntermyerAugust71933
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 02:52:53 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million Zionists who died in a glorious holocaust in Catholic Poland for a more glorious Zionism to the honor of Attorney Untermyer "Sammy".
Post by Loose Cannon
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Untermyer
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 03:03:43 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million Zionists who died in a glorious holocaust in Catholic Poland for a more glorious Zionism to the honor of Attorney Untermyer "Sammy".
Post by Loose Cannon
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
Post by d***@gmail.com
http://www.avg.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Untermyer
Such a great man! Gave places in Poland names that will live forever in the hearts of Zionists. Attorney Untermyer ,"Sammy", sacrificed the Jews of Germany and all across Europe in a glorious holocaust in Europe for an even greater Zionism in the Arab and Persian Middle East.
"Sammy ordered them to Boycott their own country. A great man!

I understand how Karl Marx felt winning first prize at the Lutheran School. Such a beautiful essay he wrote about his Lord and Redeemer!