Yom HaShoah
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-12 11:39:50 UTC
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320

Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah

---
http://www.avg.com
Loose Cannon
2018-04-12 19:56:52 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 04:39:50 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million

/ \ \ / \
| | | |
| `. | :
\ | \| |
\' | / \\ :
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
The Peeler
2018-04-12 22:25:37 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:56:52 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
You posted that really for your serbian pimp, to show her that you will KEEP
spreading your asscheeks for her, right, gay Loose Sphincter? <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-13 16:16:42 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my father’s
parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska, Zoltan,
Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of the 6
million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
To the alleged 6 million
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |